Dior Spring 2013 ready-to-wear campaign

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Here are the new ads for Spring 2013. The ads look so clean and modern, and quite revolutionary for Dior since none of their ads looked like this before.

The ads also make the clothes look wearable everyday by placing them in different daily-life settings.

Attachments

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
They are quite artistic, and are a new direction for Dior. I'm glad that the ads are as revolutionary as the clothes that Raf Simons presented.

The Hedi Slimane ads for Saint Laurent are also quite new for the brand, but they really look like the Dior Homme ads from before. Hedi really likes black and white ads.

I was expecting Jennifer Lawrence to be in these ads sporting the Miss Dior bag, but I guess those are for later. It's nice to see models returning to Dior ads.

eminere™

Au Masculin
Jan 9, 2008
Australia
eminere.blogspot.com
I was expecting Jennifer Lawrence to be in these ads sporting the Miss Dior bag, but I guess those are for later.
That will come later. ;) I think it's the first time Dior is doing a separate, additional campaign in between SS13 and Lady Dior. Jennifer Lawrence will be fronting the SS13 Miss Dior bags, which is why you don't see these in the SS13 campaign above.

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
eminere™;23641173 said:
That will come later. ;) I think it's the first time Dior is doing a separate, additional campaign in between SS13 and Lady Dior. Jennifer Lawrence will be fronting the SS13 Miss Dior bags, which is why you don't see these in the SS13 campaign above.
It makes sense, since the clothes should get more emphasis so that the brand isn't just driven by its accessories.

I love the way that the new black Bar jackets really accentuate a narrowed waist while looking understated and simple.