Dior Soft Zipped Shopping Bag!

luxrosa

May 2, 2014
Hi All!

In a panic before the price increase, I spotted and bought the Dior Soft Zipped Shopping Bag in Medium/Black Lambskin/GHW!

It seemed like there were few posts/threads about this bag, so I wanted to give it a shout out! Anyone have the same bag?

I'm planning to buy Dior soft zipped shopping tote too. Please Reveal the bag. :biggrin:
Sorry about that, I am traveling, so I don't have it on me! I'll be back in a week, so I'll add some pictures then!

I wish I didn't carry so much, but more often than not, I carry a lot and with all the compartments, I keep the important carefully zipped away in the middle and generally stuff whatever in the sides! I love my Dior :smile: often, my mom wants to carry it herself (she has a lady dior) and she loves how you can have a bigger opening and all.

It's definitely for everyday.... Causal, professional, or formal! At least for me!

Hi All!

In a panic before the price increase, I spotted and bought the Dior Soft Zipped Shopping Bag in Medium/Black Lambskin/GHW!

It seemed like there were few posts/threads about this bag, so I wanted to give it a shout out! Anyone have the same bag?

Hi luxrosa, I have the dior soft in small. I have yet to use it but I know I will get loads of use from it. Love that it is easy to access and light to carry. Hope you are enjoying yours.