Dior So Matte color transfer

Hi ladies! Please share any tips how do you care for your matte leather bags, especially light colored. Any advices how to get rid of color transfer from jeans on this baby are highly appreciated.
View attachment 4827707
I recommend taking this back to Dior to see if they can offer to clean it for you. If this is just dirt, then it will clean off more easily. Colour transfer from clothing is hard to clean, and if you rub too hard while cleaning, then it may change the finish of the matte leather as well.

Hi ladies! Please share any tips how do you care for your matte leather bags, especially light colored. Any advices how to get rid of color transfer from jeans on this baby are highly appreciated.
View attachment 4827707
Hi! I came across info from another website where they used Coach's Leather cleaning liquid and the after effects are amazing! You could give it a try as hers was worse than yours :smile: The product is as the link below

Reactions: mademoiselleprive
i saw a video on youtube in which a lady just used a piece of white rubber on her matte white lady dior. she got some jeans colour transfer and the rubber just cleaned all of the transfer off her bag. i think to be safe just be gentle when you try this trick out