Dior snow boots

saturn30

Aug 13, 2009
please can anyone help me.. i have seen some dior snowboots online however after reading the description im worried they wont fit. They are described as having an 8 inch leg circumference... does anyone have a pair and could they verify how wide they are at the top as i cant quite believe anybodies calf is only 8 inches in circumference.

i really want them but i dont want to buy them from the U.S, pay a fortune in tax and shipping only to have to return them. ( and im not sure i could part with them once they arrived lol )

thank you for your help

saturn 30

:yahoo:

My snow boots arriveed today and....they fit me yippee here is a picture and i think they will go really well with my white trotter romantic bag and wallet so ive posted that picture too....

thanks again for your help...

let it snow...let it snow...let it snow.

Attachments

• snow boots [800x600].jpg
    snow boots [800x600].jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 3,614
  • dior [800x600].jpg
    dior [800x600].jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,383
Hi

I dont know how practical they are for pavement snow...slush....concrete...but i know they are exceptionally warm and perfect for skiing season in finland where the snow is crisp and white and not full of street dirt lol.

I think they will be fine as they are nylon and white leather so pretty easy to clean according to my SA....

here's hoping shes right....although ill probably only have them on for apres ski...

saturn x

Hi

I dont know how practical they are for pavement snow...slush....concrete...but i know they are exceptionally warm and perfect for skiing season in finland where the snow is crisp and white and not full of street dirt lol.

I think they will be fine as they are nylon and white leather so pretty easy to clean according to my SA....

here's hoping shes right....although ill probably only have them on for apres ski...

saturn x
Hi. can you please give any info about web where did you get this boots. thanks

:yahoo:

My snow boots arriveed today and....they fit me yippee here is a picture and i think they will go really well with my white trotter romantic bag and wallet so ive posted that picture too....

thanks again for your help...

let it snow...let it snow...let it snow.

Hello! Please tell how you extracting Dior snow boots! I have a great need for white. Thank you.:smile: