Dior snow boots

saturn30

Aug 13, 2009
please can anyone help me.. i have seen some dior snowboots online however after reading the description im worried they wont fit. They are described as having an 8 inch leg circumference... does anyone have a pair and could they verify how wide they are at the top as i cant quite believe anybodies calf is only 8 inches in circumference.

i really want them but i dont want to buy them from the U.S, pay a fortune in tax and shipping only to have to return them. ( and im not sure i could part with them once they arrived lol )

thank you for your help

saturn 30

saturn30

Aug 13, 2009
thanks all for your help.

i spoke to dior and had them measure them and they will fit...yippee...deep snow here i come.

saturn30

Aug 13, 2009
:yahoo:

My snow boots arriveed today and....they fit me yippee here is a picture and i think they will go really well with my white trotter romantic bag and wallet so ive posted that picture too....

thanks again for your help...

let it snow...let it snow...let it snow.

Attachments

Lovedior

Dior Fake Fighter
Jun 22, 2009
wow those snow boots are stunning. they look really comfy too . i agree it will go really well with the dior trotter and the matching wallet

saturn30

Aug 13, 2009
Hi

I dont know how practical they are for pavement snow...slush....concrete...but i know they are exceptionally warm and perfect for skiing season in finland where the snow is crisp and white and not full of street dirt lol.

I think they will be fine as they are nylon and white leather so pretty easy to clean according to my SA....

here's hoping shes right....although ill probably only have them on for apres ski...

saturn x

szezadii

Sep 7, 2009
Hi

I dont know how practical they are for pavement snow...slush....concrete...but i know they are exceptionally warm and perfect for skiing season in finland where the snow is crisp and white and not full of street dirt lol.

I think they will be fine as they are nylon and white leather so pretty easy to clean according to my SA....

here's hoping shes right....although ill probably only have them on for apres ski...

saturn x
Hi. can you please give any info about web where did you get this boots. thanks

nycgirl191

Jun 3, 2008
NYC
Gorgeous. You are so brave to get white! I saw the black fur ones this yr and was very tempted! I have olive green ones without fur-- LOVE them. They keep my feet very warm!!

inetam

Jan 11, 2010
:yahoo:

My snow boots arriveed today and....they fit me yippee here is a picture and i think they will go really well with my white trotter romantic bag and wallet so ive posted that picture too....

thanks again for your help...

let it snow...let it snow...let it snow.

Hello! Please tell how you extracting Dior snow boots! I have a great need for white. Thank you.:smile:

inetam

Jan 11, 2010
Hello! Please tell how you extracting Dior snow boots! I have a great need for white. Thank you.

Bs2short

Mar 9, 2007
what gorgeous gorgeous boots! I love them!
Does Dior release them every year? Would I still be able to get them?