Dior slim saddle pouch

Hi, I liked it from the photos because of the Christian Dior wordings in front, but in person it was made of a rougher material, and the trimming around the saddle flap was not done very intricately (rather hard to explain, not sure if you understand)so I chose another woc model instead.Photos attached.

It is very thin like what averagejoe mentioned. I think you should see it in person before buying. I didn’t like the canvas strap..

1E4FE838-9194-4E6D-9032-4B7EEB232F1A.jpeg

Hi, I liked it from the photos because of the Christian Dior wordings in front, but in person it was made of a rougher material, and the trimming around the saddle flap was not done very intricately (rather hard to explain, not sure if you understand)so I chose another woc model instead.Photos attached.

It is very thin like what averagejoe mentioned. I think you should see it in person before buying. I didn’t like the canvas strap..

View attachment 4849956
How much can you fit in this one. It was also in my wanna see..:smile:

How much can you fit in this one. It was also in my wanna see..:smile:
Not much too, especially with the pouch. I usually use it without the pouch so that I can put my hp in. Essentially it is a long wallet with chain. Around the same capacity as slimmer full size wallets from LV?

Frankly I do not use it much. I was just obsessed with oblique and wanted an slg in this canvas, and i liked this the best;)

Reactions: karylicious

View attachment 4849956
I just bought this so beautiful
I have a question are the diors Ds suppise to align on front flap with bottom of the bag?
They seem to be off a little bit
Having alignment issues with LV i thought i should ask in dior too.
Thankyou

View attachment 4849956

I like this one better than the last one. And the bronze strap matches the color of the bag perfectly!