Dior Shoes

Debating between these 2 only coz they’re under $400… and maybe the answer is no to both and that’s ok too. I have too many white sneakers but I like yellow. I just bought the nude dioract sandals and they’re super comfy, debating if I really need it on another color.. pics are just for reference

14328AFC-E41C-4950-891B-691D81165656.png0669FBF5-F2A9-43B5-9842-696395480392.jpeg

Debating between these 2 only coz they’re under $400… and maybe the answer is no to both and that’s ok too. I have too many white sneakers but I like yellow. I just bought the nude dioract sandals and they’re super comfy, debating if I really need it on another color.. pics are just for reference

View attachment 5447565View attachment 5447566
I loveeee my ID sneakers and I adore that color. Depends on your wardrobe but I feel like you could do a lot with them!

I loveeee my ID sneakers and I adore that color. Depends on your wardrobe but I feel like you could do a lot with them!

I have it in the white and blue with little yellow lining, so I’m debating if I need one (no one really needs another white sneakers lol) what jeans do you wear them with? I’m struggling pairing them with jeanS

View attachment 5447565View attachment 5447566
where did you find these for under $400?

Who has Granville espdarilles here? Are they comfortable for long walks? True to size? I finally pulled the trigger to buy the new espadrilles from fall-winter collection as hazelnut color looks good. Waiting for delivery that might take 3 days

Who has Granville espdarilles here? Are they comfortable for long walks? True to size? I finally pulled the trigger to buy the new espadrilles from fall-winter collection as hazelnut color looks good. Waiting for delivery that might take 3 days

I have 5 pairs and I wear them all day with no issues, even when I'm on my feet all day. I'm in Manhattan and walk pretty much everywhere. I buy them in a size that are comfortable from the start and no breaking in period is needed.