Dior Shoes

Are these comfortable for a long walk? Traveling?
View attachment 5351888
I bought the blue oblique pair some weeks ago. Wore them to the office, but I didn’t wear them through the day (I changed into ballerina flats). At the end of the same day I wore the espadrilles home and my feet were feeling a bit sore. Perhaps I’ve not broken them in yet.

Beautiful collection. The Espadrilles or sling back are more comfortable?
Any advice? Should buy Espadrilles in normal size or half size up? Will they stretch overtime? TIA:heart:
I have regular feet (not wide / narrow) and took half a size down in the espadrilles. My feet would slip out of the shoes when walking in my regular size.

the SA said they will stretch in width but not in length over time

• Love
Reactions: JeanGranger
Beautiful collection. The Espadrilles or sling back are more comfortable?
Any advice? Should buy Espadrilles in normal size or half size up? Will they stretch overtime? TIA:heart:

I've worn both styles through a long day of being on my feet and gave me no issues. They're very comfortable out of the box.

I generally prefer espadrilles to be roomy even back when I was buying summer espadrilles for $10 as a teenager. Dior espadrille sizing varies from season to season, either true to size or a little big. Yes, they have stretched with wear, but I never buy shoes tight expecting them to stretch to be comfortable, so don't know how much they will stretch.

• Love
Reactions: JeanGranger
Just purchased these online I thought the leather would fit my feet better after breaking in than the cotton And I like the flexibility of the color. It’s a nice off white and they are soooo comfy. Was waiting for my hair color to process lol. FWIW the Chanel espradilles do not fit me at all. i ordered the same size as my other Dior shoes and it’s the right size for me.

Attachments

• 45D73BB2-9C0B-4DCF-A703-0742378FDA2D.jpeg
    45D73BB2-9C0B-4DCF-A703-0742378FDA2D.jpeg
    219.9 KB · Views: 87
Has anyone had Dior shoes with crystals and can comment on durability? I saw these slides which are beautifullll but I’m worried that the crystals will fall off?

Attachments

• B54E3C31-AB13-43F2-84F7-002ABBE5628E.png
    B54E3C31-AB13-43F2-84F7-002ABBE5628E.png
    333.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 976DF69B-9A2F-4B78-9A28-CFDC72B5CDD6.jpeg
    976DF69B-9A2F-4B78-9A28-CFDC72B5CDD6.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 61