Dior Shoes

I have a question to the B27 owners.

I decided to return my B27 with sadness because on one of the shoes (after I only tried them on) I noticed a huge crease :sad: I know that creases are inevitable because of the delicate leather, but after few minutes? The second shoe was ok. I returned them and marked the reason : the item was defective. Dior accepted the return, and now I don’t know what to do.

Should I try and order a new pair, or there’s no sense because that’s how they will look after one day?

How are yours holding up after some time?

I have a similar sneakers from Chanel and after one year they look great.

Attachments

• B7F3DA9E-9614-4145-9904-18FE8C7B1045.jpeg
    B7F3DA9E-9614-4145-9904-18FE8C7B1045.jpeg
    184.4 KB · Views: 54
  • B07A69CF-A240-42D7-A352-71866F653693.jpeg
    B07A69CF-A240-42D7-A352-71866F653693.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 55
I have a question to the B27 owners.

I decided to return my B27 with sadness because on one of the shoes (after I only tried them on) I noticed a huge crease :sad: I know that creases are inevitable because of the delicate leather, but after few minutes? The second shoe was ok. I returned them and marked the reason : the item was defective. Dior accepted the return, and now I don’t know what to do.

Should I try and order a new pair, or there’s no sense because that’s how they will look after one day?

How are yours holding up after some time?

I have a similar sneakers from Chanel and after one year they look great.
The design will crease. Mine is creased too, but I don't mind. All my shoes eventually crease. I still love the look of the B27s, and look great even with some creasing.

The design will crease. Mine is creased too, but I don't mind. All my shoes eventually crease. I still love the look of the B27s, and look great even with some creasing.
Thanks, I guess you're right. They are absolutely awesome, and I'm starting to regret my decision. If I order them back, I will destroy all the tags right away, take them outside, and just enjoy the look:P

Reactions: averagejoe
So I finally wear my Dior & moi slingback pump to an event. But sadly...it's quite uncomfortable. It was nice when I try out in the store, maybe the carpet is soft so I feel more comfry? Or maybe my feet is bigger now? I don't know...:sad:

• Wow
Reactions: 880
Today’s find …
A0B03765-738C-467C-88EA-3AFE4203F5CB.jpeg
I have been longing to get this pair when I bought the sling back pump last month. Glad I didn’t back then because it’s 40% off today from Holts :P. It comes with an extra white shoelace . I have wide feet and my arch (?) is high so I take size 38.5. I know eventually it will stretch I may just put on a insole later on. The sling back pump I am wearing size 37.

Has anyone tried these on? Could you post mod shots?
View attachment 5273834

Did you try finding these shoes on the Dior online? It's worth having a look to see if they're available in a store near you and ask for modelling shots by the SAs. I have a wonderful relationship with my SA in London because I'm in Edinburgh (1.5 hour away by plane and 7 hours by car) and we don't have a boutique here in Scotland. My SA is wonderful and apparently I'm well known among the ladies because I'm usually asking for modelling shots before I make a decision on whether to purchase :biggrin:

Hi all, I am planning to purchase WALK'N'DIOR SNEAKER in either Zodiac Embroidered or Blue Toile de Jouy and I was wondering if ladies on here can talk about sizing. I am 41 in most luxury brands (Manolo, Valentino) so should I stay with that size or size up? It would be great if you could share some pics. How has your experience been with them so far. Sorry I don't live near a Dior store to try them on so hoping to get some insights here. TIA

Hi all, I am planning to purchase WALK'N'DIOR SNEAKER in either Zodiac Embroidered or Blue Toile de Jouy and I was wondering if ladies on here can talk about sizing. I am 41 in most luxury brands (Manolo, Valentino) so should I stay with that size or size up? It would be great if you could share some pics. How has your experience been with them so far. Sorry I don't live near a Dior store to try them on so hoping to get some insights here. TIA
They are true to size on me, if not half size smaller. I’m normally a 36.5 in Valentino and Jimmy Choo and I range from 36.5 or 36 EU depending on shoe.

They tts for me as well. I’m normally 39.5 in European designers. Sometimes 40 depending on the style like the dior id and d connect but I’m 39.5 in the walk n dior.