Dior Shoes

Dior slingback heels (lower heels) - most uncomfortable luxury shoes ever for me! super disappointed. worn twice and just felt sad because I really liked the design. TSK.
I FEEL THE SAME. $1,000+ down the drain :sad: I looove the design and wanted them to work so badly, but they're so terribly uncomfortable! I had them professionally stretched by 2 cobblers 3 times and still can't make it work for me

I FEEL THE SAME. $1,000+ down the drain :sad: I looove the design and wanted them to work so badly, but they're so terribly uncomfortable! I had them professionally stretched by 2 cobblers 3 times and still can't make it work for me

Sorry to hear that. :sad: I watched videos and read reviews and just don't understand why they can be so painful. I have Valentinos (similar V shaped front heels) but never this uncomfortable. I was even thinking of having them stretched but I guess I can forget about that now. I don't have fleshy feet to begin with, the size is perfect.... would have to sell it away at huge loss.

Same here. I’ve worn it a couple times already but it still hurts. Had it stretched at the cobble, but same thing.

I honestly think it’s the fabric. Mine is in the technical fabric. Being such a low heel, i thought it would be the best shoe to get. But even wearing them for 30 minutes, my feet starts to hurt. And if i wear them for a couple of hours, i start to get blisters or skin peeling at the back where the straps are.

Reactions: nightbefore
Same here. I’ve worn it a couple times already but it still hurts. Had it stretched at the cobble, but same thing.

I honestly think it’s the fabric. Mine is in the technical fabric. Being such a low heel, i thought it would be the best shoe to get. But even wearing them for 30 minutes, my feet starts to hurt. And if i wear them for a couple of hours, i start to get blisters or skin peeling at the back where the straps are.

Are you talking about J’adior kitten heels with the ribbon straps? If so, it’s funny how different our experience are. I think they’re incredibly comfortable although I prefer to wear the flats as they’re more casual. @ilovepooches025 mentioned Valentinos, they murder my feet.

Last edited:
Are you talking about J’adior kitten heels with the ribbon straps? If so, it’s funny how different our experience are. I think they’re incredibly comfortable although I prefer to wear the flats as they’re more casual. @ilovepooches025 mentioned Valentinos, they murder my feet.
Same here, I love my J'adior kitten heels. I own 2 pairs and would continue to buy them! I find their heel shape so elegant!