Dior Shoes

Hi ladies! Very into the D-Connect sneakers at the moment. Can you please chime in regarding the fit? It's so unusure ordering online without being able to try on and shipping currently taking weeks!

Reactions: caroperouse
Love them! Do you find them narrow? Or need breaking in? I went with Dior’s recommendation to size 1/2 sz down , and the front is fine, but the sides are a little pinchy. Just seeing if I should try the 1/2 sz up or just try to break in the current ones. Thanks!!

Hello, I saw your post and just want to share with you my experience with Walk N Dior sneakers.
I did not order 1/2 size down, I ordered for my true size. The sneakers are super comfortable, and broke-in after 2-3 days wearing. Since I am wearing socks with the sneakers, I prefer the true size sneakers which offer plenty of room for my feet.
Hope this information helps.

Reactions: jnebuggy25
Hello, I saw your post and just want to share with you my experience with Walk N Dior sneakers.
I did not order 1/2 size down, I ordered for my true size. The sneakers are super comfortable, and broke-in after 2-3 days wearing. Since I am wearing socks with the sneakers, I prefer the true size sneakers which offer plenty of room for my feet.
Hope this information helps.

thank you so much! Did you also get the technical knit Walk N Dior sneakers? I am contemplating getting the 1/2 size up just to make sure I have the right size. So much $$ to spend on shoes, it should be perfect!

thank you so much! Did you also get the technical knit Walk N Dior sneakers? I am contemplating getting the 1/2 size up just to make sure I have the right size. So much $$ to spend on shoes, it should be perfect!

Oh, I don't own any technical knit Walk N Dior sneakers. So, I can't give you any recommendations about them.
Sorry about that...

In general, I think you may want to order at least true-size for the Dior sneakers. They are not really that much bigger that you have to order 1/2 Size down...

Reactions: jnebuggy25
Oh, I don't own any technical knit Walk N Dior sneakers. So, I can't give you any recommendations about them.
Sorry about that...

In general, I think you may want to order at least true-size for the Dior sneakers. They are not really that much bigger that you have to order 1/2 Size down...

I saw another technical mesh Walk'n'Dior sneaker in a different color in their new Cruise Collection so I ordered true to size on this one to try! I actually ended up breaking in my other ones as you had mentioned and now they are comfortable! Thanks for your advice!

Reactions: fice16