Dior Shoes

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I couldn’t decide which color to wear in South of France. Went with the white ones...

IMG_4154.jpg IMG_4155.jpg

2. May I ask how much are these retail for? They are super georgous!

3. Does anyone own the J'adior slingback pumps with the tone-on-tone leather sling (like pictures below) in either of the heel height?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I own a pair with the "J'adior" writing on the sling and now eyeing the above version..Curious how comfortable the higher heels are.

dotty8 and bellebellebelle19 like this.
  4. Saw this pair of shoes in this forum and fell in live with it. I was originally going to purchase another Gucci Ace sneaker as mine is getting worn out, but I opted for this one instead.

Attached Files:

5. Can anyone tell me what season these sandals/booties are from? Thanks greatly appreciate any response. 20180828_220149_wm.jpg 20180828_220040_wm.jpg

6. Same here! My Gucci Aces went to the realreal sneaker twins

7. very comfortable. I just wore them all day without any pinching. It has the slope feeling of a 85 mm heel in my opinion instead of 10cm. However mine are in velvet with the writing and not patent so the material is far more giving. I had a pair of patent in the same height and they put pressure on a couple toes throughout the day

8. I see. Thanks for sharing!

9. I just love my Dior pony fur shoes- no chance to wear them often, but owning them alone makes me happy!

Attached Files:

10. I think they are from the "Diva" range and around 2004- can anyone confirm this, please?

11. Yes, the are from the Diva line.

12. Thank-you very much!

13. Do these fit true to size? TIA

fashion_junky likes this.
  14. Yes, I got my usual size in them.

15. Absolutely beautiful!! Loving the pony at the end

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice