Dior Shoes !

BklynBabe

BklynBabe
Oct 14, 2012
Okay so I was in this Manhattan department store and when I saw these I just had to have them!

They are called Lady Cannage on the box. I cannot find much information about them online, so I'd appreciate some idea of what season/collection they came from, and most especially, what Dior purse would work well with them. Maybe I can purchase ope of the Dior quilted bags, but the Lady Dior bag usually has a lot of hardware, which for me would be too much with the shoes.

The metal is a light gold (the kind that could be either gold or silver, you know).

Thanks for looking!

b*b

407969815.jpg

407969817.jpg

Thank you!

Some more photos: I used a macro lens and these pictures are admittedly a little artsy looking but hope they capture a bit of the magic.

407972554.jpg

407972555.jpg

407972556.jpg

They are smooth leather, not patent. I think they came in another color which to me was sort of nondescript, a neutural taupe or tan or something like that. The heels are about 3 inches high so they are very wearable. The front openings expose quite a bit of toe, they're not shoes to wear if you've skipped your biweekly pedicure LOL.

b*b

Last edited:
That's a fab film, full of things that are making me sigh out loud.... but I did not notice the shoes I bought there. Most if not all I saw in the film had platform soles.

But I enjoyed it all the same!

b*b