Dior shoes - sizes?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. With all the Dior shoes being revealed lately I know you are just the right people to ask :biggrin: Are they true to size? I've been looking at the Blue Angel sandals a lot but before I decide whether to get a pair or not it would be great to know a little about sizes!

2. I'd love to help here, only I don't know anything about Dior shoe sizes, so I'm no help but I'm sure someone else can help ;)

3. Unfortunately Dior doesn't always make it easy to buy shoes untested because sometimes certain styles don't run true to size. For example, I'd recommend going up half a size to one whole size when buying a clog, even if it's a true fit in a pump from the same collection. Then of course a pump from one collection could run smaller or bigger than a pump from another collection. For this reason, mum's Dior shoes run the gamut from 36.5 to 37, 37.5 to 38.

I don't know specifically about the Blue Angels; perhaps someone more knowledgable than me can answer!

4. I wear the same size (40) in Dior as in Gucci. But I only own one pair of Diors though...

5. Sizes seem to be mixed. I have a pair of open-toe ankle strap pumps that are my normal size (38.5) but my flat Klimt sandals are a 39.

6. I totally agree with Eminere! It depends on the specific shoe.

7. My Diors vary half size only between 38 and 38.5, I find them quite consistent actually:smile:

8. dior shoes are very good quality but they run small . i bought a pair of boots i had to buy one size up my regular one .

9. I'm a US 8.5, but all of my (comfortable) Diors are a 39. One pair I could only get in a 38.5, and it's a tight fit, but worth it, LOL!

10. I am normally size 6 and my Dior shoes vary from 6-6.5. Here are how my shoes fit:

Gladiator Sandals - 6 fits, 6.5 won't fit as the arch would not snuggle to the feet.

Sait Tropez Mule - 6.5. 6 was too small.

Cannage Bootie - 6. Tried 6.5 but my feet keep sliding forward. It may work if I tuck in some support in front of the toe box.

Samourai Sandals - 6.5 fits loosely. 6 may work too.

Deco Mule and Gaucho Western Denum Ballerina - 6 fits like a glove. 6.5 may also work.

***I don't know if this helps or makes it more difficult for you, my Dior Hypnotist? :girlwhack:

11. i think without trying the pair you really want its really hard to know if it will fit or not

12. It did help - so thank you all :biggrin: Unfortunately it just confirmed the necessity of trying them on before getting them, so I guess I will have to wait till November *sigh*

13. I am a size US 9 and all my Dior's are a size 40 (boots, ballet flats, and pumps)

14. Blue Angel- I usually wear size 37.5 and the pumps fit perfectly, therefore I would say that they are true to size.