Dior shoes..casual and so comfy!

1. :amazed: LOVE these shoes...worn them since I picked them up 30% off at Saks!
    [​IMG]These Diors were normally 420-high for flats..but I couldnt resist the sale price..I cant beleive how many shoes I bought in the last week!LOL! HIGHLY recommend them..they came in black too....

2. I am proud of you for buying on sale!

3. i loved them when i saw them at Saks yesterday, i'm still a little upset they didnt have my size but i'm glad you got them and are enjoying them! they look great!

4. ^ AWWWWWE! THANKS!**sniff**..I am learning...slowly...LOL!:shame:

5. thy're sooooo cute!:love:(love the louie too!)
    i saw them in fuchsia in the store, but my size wasn't available...:cry:

6. ^FUSCHIA!!!!!??????**drool**...please dont tell me that!LOL!

7. Those look like softball coaching shoes! Very cute and I love the flats. Remember we do wear the same shoe size. (hint, hint)

8. Great shoes!

9. Oh my god!!! I LOOOOVE your Dior shoes! They are so cute and look very comfy!

10. ^they even survived a rainy softball game..LOL!:shame: dont ask....

11. Love them!:shocked: :love:

12. Jill, are they true to size? I have been lusting over a pair of loafers but have never tried them on yet

13. ^ yes,They are true to size.

14. where did you get those LV sandals? I can't find them online anywhere. sniff, sniff.:sad:

15. I love Dior, even the super high heels (my fave) are comfy! Do we have a "shoe-case" for our shoe photos?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice