Dior Sale

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Just to give you guys a headsup, Dior is taking 10% off until the end of the month. My SA just called me about it yesterday. I really wish there were something there that I wanted to buy!:cry: I'm not sure if its a nationwide thing, but if not, it was the Ala Moana Dior in Honolulu that called me :biggrin:

Yeah I didn't see anything too good either, I check the private sale site a bunch. The rasta stuff they had is actually cheaper at the boutique, at least I think :lol: Definitely will be cheaper when it hits the outlet.

Noriko thanks for the info. I am with you on this one. I can't find anything to buy. John needs to gear up and create something worth collecting.

Rasta line has hit the Outlet. I am not into that line. Whoever is interested, contact the outlet now.

How do you get on elux's email alerts for Private Sale?

Irissy said:
Hmm.. I don't like their rasta line... looks like I can only afford the Dior Daisy Leather Ring (only $24!) as of now!! :lol:
Same here:lol: the Rasta line aren't too bad except I saw this woman once at the mall with the matching jacket and the bag( not to say fake but doesn't look too real)...hum..make me rethink about that one...:Push: