Dior Sale

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just to give you guys a headsup, Dior is taking 10% off until the end of the month. My SA just called me about it yesterday. I really wish there were something there that I wanted to buy!:cry: I'm not sure if its a nationwide thing, but if not, it was the Ala Moana Dior in Honolulu that called me :biggrin:

2. Did anyone get the private sale info from elux. I got an email the other day for the private sale on Dior..but there wasn't anything good :sad:

3. Yeah I didn't see anything too good either, I check the private sale site a bunch. The rasta stuff they had is actually cheaper at the boutique, at least I think :lol: Definitely will be cheaper when it hits the outlet.

4. Thank you for the info Noriko! :smile: Too bad I just can't spend any more money right now!! : (

5. awww, well I'm sure there will be another sale :biggrin: I can't really find anything appealing this season anyway...maybe something is wrong with me :nuts:

6. haha..yea, it's called, you have style :smile:

7. :lol: I hope so!

8. Noriko thanks for the info. I am with you on this one. I can't find anything to buy. John needs to gear up and create something worth collecting.

Rasta line has hit the Outlet. I am not into that line. Whoever is interested, contact the outlet now.

How do you get on elux's email alerts for Private Sale?

9. wow dior sale!

10. Hmm.. I don't like their rasta line... looks like I can only afford the Dior Daisy Leather Ring (only $24!) as of now!! :lol:

11. ^^^:lol: do it girl!

12. I'm still thinking about the red bag I saw that instantly made me think of you. If I had one Dior piece, that would be it. I think it's a sign....LOL.

13. Same here:lol: the Rasta line aren't too bad except I saw this woman once at the mall with the matching jacket and the bag( not to say fake but doesn't look too real)...hum..make me rethink about that one...:push:

14. Which one was that :biggrin: