Dior Sale at eluxury - Rebel, St. Germain, Vintage

omg! i've been eyeing that saddle for ages and ages but it's always been so pricey!!!!!

arggghh why don't i have a US-based credit card. :sad:

I hate that cc problem too! I cant order from Harrods- I cant buy from iTunes Fr- :cursing: I know its for our protection but they could just have us verify more information or someting I swear. And I think if you sell online, you should be open to the whole world. Maybe call them and see if you can pay by western union.. I used to pay my car payment in the US that way when I was traveling in Japan! Totally worked!

I hate that cc problem too! I cant order from Harrods- I cant buy from iTunes Fr- :cursing: I know its for our protection but they could just have us verify more information or someting I swear. And I think if you sell online, you should be open to the whole world. Maybe call them and see if you can pay by western union.. I used to pay my car payment in the US that way when I was traveling in Japan! Totally worked!

that's a pretty good idea southamtonkitty! ugh, i know that i could use a personal shopper for this (who's based in the US) but they will charge 10% for the total on it. *sighs*

hee hee, we should swap, i'll order from harrods for you and you'll order from elux from me. :P that or credit card companies really ought to do something about this.

they will charge 10% for the total on it. *sighs*

WHOA that sucks. Ha I should be your personal shopper! I'm in manhasset at least twice a month, and the city (nyc...) every other weekend lol... I wouldnt charge the damn 10% I'd be so cheeky buying constantly not admitting it wasnt for me! lol

For world wide visa cards try this website, and see if elux will accept them!

http://giftcard.deluxe.com/:okay: