Dior Sale at eluxury - Rebel, St. Germain, Vintage

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i got the dior crusade thong shoes!!!!

LOVES THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Must resist.. must resist hard -_- More than halfway through my 12 mth purse ban, must resist!!

:drool::drool::drool:

3. I wished i live in US :sad:

4. I hate that cc problem too! I cant order from Harrods- I cant buy from iTunes Fr- :cursing: I know its for our protection but they could just have us verify more information or someting I swear. And I think if you sell online, you should be open to the whole world. Maybe call them and see if you can pay by western union.. I used to pay my car payment in the US that way when I was traveling in Japan! Totally worked!

5. that's a pretty good idea southamtonkitty! ugh, i know that i could use a personal shopper for this (who's based in the US) but they will charge 10% for the total on it. *sighs*

hee hee, we should swap, i'll order from harrods for you and you'll order from elux from me. :P that or credit card companies really ought to do something about this.

6. WHOA that sucks. Ha I should be your personal shopper! I'm in manhasset at least twice a month, and the city (nyc...) every other weekend lol... I wouldnt charge the damn 10% I'd be so cheeky buying constantly not admitting it wasnt for me! lol

For world wide visa cards try this website, and see if elux will accept them!

http://giftcard.deluxe.com/:okay:

7. Zerodross-
    I really want that "OUI" bracelette too.... lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice