dior saddle waist bag....

1. ........so I saw several japanese tourists here last week and saw a girl with a VERY VERY nice saddle dior waist bag in black.........I would DIE to find one!

does ANYONE know which bag I mean? and........where could I find it?
    also, does dior has any other waistbags?
    also, what about saddle messenger bags? where can you find those?

and any pics?

you see, we don´t have a dior shop in austria:sad:

sorry guys;)

hugs

2. hmm...I swore I saw this somewhere.possibly on eBay from a MPRS..I will go look for it

3. i remember seeing those in various colors at the dior in woodbury commons last year (and on eluxury a few years back).....i wanted one soooo bad until i realized i coudln't really fit anything in there and i'm not really a belt kinda girl.....but it is adorable :P

as for the messenger saddle bag i know dior made them year ago (again saw one at woodbury) and this was another bag i would've given an arm for (although at the time i was in my early teens and there was no way my parents were going to buy me a $2,000 bag).....i don't remember seeing it after that tho.....

4. Ooh... I just saw one over the weekend at the premium outlets Dior shop in Orlando... I don't think that's going to help you much, huh? Hmm... if I had known earlier I would've volunteered to pick it up for you!

5. Oh it's a fake alright.

6. It's amzing this seller is asking for such a high price on a piece of :sick:

7. i'm not trying to be rude, i genuinely just want to know, but what is the allure about a bag like this or the gucci belt bag?

i saw a ton of people wearing the gucci ones when I went to Disney World this weekend, and it just completely baffled me.

i just can't think of these "bags" as anything but designer fanny packs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice