Dior saddle vs chanel pearl crush mink

Dior saddle vs Chanel pearl crush

• Dior saddle

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Chanel pearl crush

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
I vote for the Chanel mini. I love the adjustable strap on the pearl crush. The shape is pretty classic. I'm personally not a fan of the saddle bag. I know a lot of people say it's going to be a classic bag, but I feel like it will look dated in just a few years.

Thanks so much. I am also leaning towards the dior saddle bag but again I am unsure about the longevity of the style. And chanel mini on the other hand has a classic style and the strap adjustability is such a nice bonus.
I think it's reintroduction and subsequent success the second time around has solidified its status as an iconic bag. It also looks quite young for a bag that has been around for this long.

I would add that the Dior Saddle has been around for a very long time as well. It is one of the most recognizable bags in the world.
This is an excellent point, though it has def had its moments in and out it has always been around and fashion has proven itself cyclical. I currently only have one Dior in my collection but would love to expand into more. Diors quality is amazing I have always been impressed.