Dior saddle velvet and mini saddle with seperate strap

lovher

Jun 6, 2008
Hi
I just started to have a crush on the saddle and would appreciate your valued opinion!

first - I’m in love with the New velvet dior saddle! It just totally pops in velvet!!!!! But I don’t know if i can pay that much for velvet - do u think the price is justified?

second -what’s your thoughts on the smaller size black / oblique saddle with the seperate belt strap? I love it! Might have to buy this

Last edited:

Boho-Angel

Boho-Angel
O.G.
Oct 12, 2009
Europe
I just caved on the saddle too but, in the grained leather new dark tan colour. Velvet depends on the weather in your area and pets... Velvet attracts a lot of dog/cat hairs, if your happy to get a lint brush out regularly OR have no pets then I say go for it!

giligy

Sep 11, 2019
I just caved on the saddle too but, in the grained leather new dark tan colour. Velvet depends on the weather in your area and pets... Velvet attracts a lot of dog/cat hairs, if your happy to get a lint brush out regularly OR have no pets then I say go for it!
Is the entire oblique pattern done with velvet, or just the stripe that has the CHRISTIAN DIOR?