Dior RTW

Awwwh, she sounds so lovely! And you look great! I have a dior off the shoulder jacket that I adore and wear all the time. With jeans, shorts, matching pants, and contrasting dior skirts. By itself and over tops and t shirts. Well worth the cost IMO. I personally prefer to buy RTW when I am not at the complete bottom of my weight loss journey (mainly bc I tend not to have faith that I will keep the weight off, so that just may be my own quirk) Happy shopping!
Thank you @880 !! I do love that jacket and thanks for the styling suggestions!! And I know what you mean about the weight loss… it’s a journey for sure, full of ups and downs. :P I plan to go back to the boutique in about a month and hopefully bring home both jackets!

• Love
Reactions: 880
Hi! I was wondering if anyone has experience with Dior's macrocannage quilted skirts or jackets. I am curious about the durability of this particular RTW. Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks so much! :smile:
I love the jacket - very practical and wearable. Size runs a bit small in my opinion. I am usually in between FR36 and 38 but for this jacket I got FR40

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has experience with Dior's macrocannage quilted skirts or jackets. I am curious about the durability of this particular RTW. Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks so much! :smile:

I have the jacket and bought it when it first came out. So far I’ve traveled a lot with it, worn it as the middle or outer layer, and it’s holding up well. It’s a casual piece so if it’s not pristine imho it won’t matter that much.

Would like help with these 2 jackets pls !
Waiting for the plan de paris trench coat but looks like my boutique didn’t order it!
She has this polyester raincoat and cannage jacket that she is holding for me
instead !
Anybody owns these jackets ? Pls do help a sister out and let me know how you like them ?

View attachment 5764735

View attachment 5764736
I prefer the classic black cannage coat. The Plan de Paris print is gorgeous, but the trench is really where it shines for me. I own the trench, myself. Can your SA see if there are any trench jackets left that she can order and transfer in for you? FYI, the trench coat ran a full size big on me.

• Love
Reactions: am2022