Dior RTW

Went in with the intent to try on and buy the black tulle skirt today, which fit a little snug. So I tried on the ivory for size reference, only to absolutely fall in love with it! The ivory instantly made me feel beautiful, and yes, I did a twirl lol. The feelings the ivory gave me changed my mind from ordering the black skirt. But I didn’t purchase the ivory because, well, is it really a practical color? It’s slightly transparent but also isn’t as versatile as a black one, right? Truth be told, I can’t stop thinking of it.

I did buy the cardigan which is a great year-around piece. It’s a softer and lighter wool, mixed with cashmere. Not one of their itchy/thick/stiff knitwear.
View attachment 5412605
this looks great! :smile:
I'm considering to get the black one, but I can't try it in store. What size do you ladies recommend if I have a 26.5" waist?

Went in with the intent to try on and buy the black tulle skirt today, which fit a little snug. So I tried on the ivory for size reference, only to absolutely fall in love with it! The ivory instantly made me feel beautiful, and yes, I did a twirl lol. The feelings the ivory gave me changed my mind from ordering the black skirt. But I didn’t purchase the ivory because, well, is it really a practical color? It’s slightly transparent but also isn’t as versatile as a black one, right? Truth be told, I can’t stop thinking of it.

I did buy the cardigan which is a great year-around piece. It’s a softer and lighter wool, mixed with cashmere. Not one of their itchy/thick/stiff knitwear.
View attachment 5412605
love the cardigan! may I know how it fit? is it TTS? thanks

this looks great! :smile:
I'm considering to get the black one, but I can't try it in store. What size do you ladies recommend if I have a 26.5" waist?
The sizing in this skirt is tricky. My waist measures same as yours, but our body types may still be different. I normally wear a size 36, sometimes 38, but in this skirt the 40 was most comfortable because of where it’s intended to sit on the hips. As you can see in online photos, the skirt on top has a wide flat band and that is where the zipper closure is - with zero stretch, no give whatsoever.. In this skirt, hip measurements may be more accurate. It’s a beautiful and flattering skirt once you find the right size though!

Does anyone have the knit bar jacket? The 30 MONTAIGNE black version, specifically. Wondering if you can share how it's held up with wear? Any issues with it losing its shape after a while? Thanks in advance!
hi there, I have the knit bar jacket since the spring and can see the jacket will be susceptible to stretching with wear between washes. In the meantime, I have not worn it after a few wears when I realized several buttons fell off. I have been hoping to get replacement buttons through my SA since the summer but no go. I am a bit annoyed because I will need to obscure with a scarf or find other buttons before I can wear it again. :sad:. Any other suggestions are welcome.