Dior RTW

First purchase of the season, inspired by our beloved @jp824! Also grabbed the white belt since the original belt it came with is a but too loud with the huge Dior sign at the bank…

Fwiw I had to size down, and alter a bit down around the waist. Second pix is with the original belt without alteration.

Attachments

• FBFF2817-E82E-495A-9283-D99AB5E896C9.jpeg
    FBFF2817-E82E-495A-9283-D99AB5E896C9.jpeg
    198.4 KB · Views: 211
  • D137D0BE-2F16-4771-8713-E5917527A4F3.jpeg
    D137D0BE-2F16-4771-8713-E5917527A4F3.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 209
First purchase of the season, inspired by our beloved @jp824! Also grabbed the white belt since the original belt it came with is a but too loud with the huge Dior sign at the bank…

Fwiw I had to size down, and alter a bit down around the waist. Second pix is with the original belt without alteration.
Love it with the white belt! You looked great in the dress :smile:

Love the dress on you. I can see you getting a lot of wear on this dress. So glad your boutique got it!

• Love
  • Thanks
Reactions: xiaoxiao and 880
Love the dress on you. I can see you getting a lot of wear on this dress. So glad your boutique got it!

Thank you for the heads up about the dress!! remember my sales was like no one in EU had this? -_- I suspected the dress literally walked all the way from Paris to here, since it’s been more than 2 weeks now that you received yours across the pond!! :lol:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 880 and jp824
Hi everyone! I've been a longtime lurker. I'm popping out of lurker-dom to thank all of you who post in this thread! I appreciate all the info about sizing, availability etc. and your wonderful pictures!! Thanks to all of you I took the plunge and bought my first ever luxury RTW piece at Dior (macrocannage bar jacket) and am over the moon in love with it. Will post a pic when I overcome my shyness. Thank you again!!

Hi everyone! I've been a longtime lurker. I'm popping out of lurker-dom to thank all of you who post in this thread! I appreciate all the info about sizing, availability etc. and your wonderful pictures!! Thanks to all of you I took the plunge and bought my first ever luxury RTW piece at Dior (macrocannage bar jacket) and am over the moon in love with it. Will post a pic when I overcome my shyness. Thank you again!!
I love that jacket! Hope you decide to share it with us. Welcome to the Dior side!