Dior RTW

you should totally get it. :tup: very versatile, went to dinner with it too with a different belt and shoes and still worked. They have another pair of jeans they called them the couture jeans or something like that, and those are my favorite jeans right now! Can’t do the skinny jeans anymore since I earned my Covid-19 pounds… :lol:

Love these jeans! I'm done with skinny jeans, too.

• Haha
Reactions: xiaoxiao
Your mom looks great. You finally brought her over to the Dior side!
I posted this pic with A in the Dior in Action thread as well. She loved the exhibit.
Let’s plan another night out once you’re back!
I love this pic of the two of you! how fabulous to share your dior experience! you and A are so adorabler together! yes, absolutely, lets have another ngiht out! or shopping! or both!
thank you @xiaoxiao ! i wish you were here too! You look super svelte in the dinner outfit!

@melisande, I have a larger waist and broader shoulder than normal for my size. I take a chanel 40 RTW jacket, and I agree with @periogirl28 that it is best to try on the Dior RTW Bc sizes vary a lot.
the Dior hooded bar jacket fits my waist n a 42 (but I normally cannot do any non stretchy winter bar jacket bc of the fitted waist). But DH felt the oversized hood swamped me (I’m short and he’s tired of my love of hoods)
i am a 38 Dior hooded dress (elastic waist)
34 Dior sweat pant (elastic waist)
40 Dior palm skirt (elastic waist only; I could have taken a 38)
42 plus (enlarged) fitted waist Dior cotton skirt
40 Dior tie dye jacket
42 plus fitted Dior sleeveless jacket (enlarged)
38 Dior leopard denim jacket (this is the one that @Tasha1 said was way too big for her)
38 all brunello cuchinelli pants
36 Dior Persian lamb coat
I am between a S and a M j’adior t shirt, so I go larger.
MGC used to design for Valentino, for V jacket, I am embarrassed to admit, a size 14.

HTH

Last edited:
@melisande, I have a larger waist and broader shoulder than normal for my size. I take a chanel 40 RTW jacket, and I agree with @periogirl28 that it is best to try on the Dior RTW Bc sizes vary a lot.
the Dior hooded bar jacket fits my waist n a 42 (but I normally cannot do any non stretchy winter bar jacket bc of the fitted waist). But DH felt the oversized hood swamped me (I’m short and he’s tired of my love of hoods)
40 Dior tie dye jacket
38 Dior leopard denim jacket (this is the one that @Tasha1 said was way too big for her)
MGC used to design for Valentino, for V jacket, I am embarrassed to admit, a size 14.

HTH
This does help, so much. Thank you very, very much!

• Love
Reactions: 880
My newest dior RTW purchase, from a lovely SA in Rome who can pull up all my sizes from NYC
an off the shoulder dress in midnight blue (a cousin to my favorite off the shoulder top in black; oddly the top is called a sleeveless blazer, and both are sized differently). Dior had to let out/reconstruct the size 42 top substantially (three weeks and two fittings) whereas the 42 dress is perfect. I also limited myself to pieces that were not available in NYC. Was going to buy a mesh book tote (the only model with a full size removable pocketed insert in tone on tone oblique (for anyone interested in an insert that can be used in your other book totes), but i didnt want to carry it for the rest of my trip.
4EBF3336-31A2-4AF8-AA96-ABD0EFC97029.jpeg

I. Love. This!!!!!! Can’t wait for modeling pix. :woohoo:

My newest dior RTW purchase, from a lovely SA in Rome who can pull up all my sizes from NYC
an off the shoulder dress in midnight blue (a cousin to my favorite off the shoulder top in black; oddly the top is called a sleeveless blazer, and both are sized differently). Dior had to let out/reconstruct the size 42 top substantially (three weeks and two fittings) whereas the 42 dress is perfect. I also limited myself to pieces that were not available in NYC. Was going to buy a mesh book tote (the only model with a full size removable pocketed insert in tone on tone oblique (for anyone interested in an insert that can be used in your other book totes), but i didnt want to carry it for the rest of my trip.
View attachment 5194665

40 Dior tie dye jacket

HTH

NO reason to be embarrassed about a size.. its the look & fit that count..
One of the designers that I favor I wear a 6 & at times can go up to a 12.
Every fabric fits & drapes differently & size reflects that, IMO

• Thanks
Reactions: 880