Dior RTW

Reactions: Cool Breeze
Reactions: Cool Breeze
@ari on the contrary - you look very chic and these outfits suit you to a "T".
Thank you Moravia!
Not boring at all! These are such classic pieces that will keep you looking chic for years to come 💕
Thank you China doll,
I was inspired by these pictures

Just picked up this dark denim jacket from TRR. Feeling super pleased with it!😊 I love all the pockets (there’s one at each shoulder)! View attachment 5990428
This is classic forever! Love it on you !
IMG_7966.png IMG_7967.png IMG_8113.jpeg

Thank you so much for posting these! I have been trying to find pictures of the Riviera items! The selection seems so limited and certain pieces only for certain markets. Did you get anything?
You are welcome! I am waiting for wave two which has colours better suited for me. I love the pink which is arriving soon, but cannot wear this green, coral or the lime yellow. 🤭

Reactions: 880
You are welcome! I am waiting for wave two which has colours better suited for me. I love the pink which is arriving soon, but cannot wear this green, coral or the lime yellow. 🤭
Thanks for posting the photos of the new collection. Looking forward to see ing your pink purchases when they arrive. Love pink on others, though it doesn’t love me back :smile: I think the other colors are much trickier to wear

Reactions: periogirl28
No garment cover included. Just the giant denim pouch. It seems like it’s the same denim material as my jeans. Maybe they are just for storage when traveling. Thanks for the input!View attachment 6016218
The pouches come with the "Denim Couture" pieces...for storage/travel and perhaps to make us feel better about the $$$ prices above the regular denim pieces