Dior Romantique Collection and VAT Questions

The romantique will be around for a little while longer, though they will just keep changing it so the current LV inspired ones will only be for this season. I don't mind the new styles, they definitely are a love child of LV and Dior, esp the one that looks like a papillon. I've been trying to decide to get one of the new ones and ended up getting one today, I think its cute and a good day bag for winter...though I do prefer the original romantiques. The one I'm eagerly waiting on is the black flap bag with the mink trim...thats going to be adorable :heart: I also like the cream small flap bag...thats a bit of a cutie with the heart lock on the front.
Here are some pics of my new bag:
dsc04925smallnw5.jpg

dsc04928smallul2.jpg

dsc04926smallsv6.jpg

I really love how the key snaps off the front to unlock the heart on the side, also the heart is double sided, one side is beige, the other chocolate suede, both sides stamped with Dior, so you can play around with which way you want the heart to face.

Also this is the small flap bag I mentioned, the one in the pic is the brown one though:
DSC04882Small.JPG

And for those who haven't seen the catalouge these are the other pics from the new romantique line:
DSC04883Small.JPG

dsc04884smallvc1.jpg
where did you buy this bag?i'm looking for this bag and Trotter Heart hadbag.:nuts: i want them,want them!!!