Dior Resort 2015 Bags and Accessories

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Here are the bags from the Resort 2015 collection. I am totally loving the scarf-print leather bags.

Attachments

• christian-dior-01.jpg
    christian-dior-01.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,363
  • christian-dior-02.jpg
    christian-dior-02.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 1,273
  • christian-dior-03.jpg
    christian-dior-03.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,235
  • christian-dior-04.jpg
    christian-dior-04.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 1,202
  • christian-dior-05.jpg
    christian-dior-05.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 1,207
  • christian-dior-06.jpg
    christian-dior-06.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,211
  • christian-dior-07.jpg
    christian-dior-07.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,229
Here are some of the shoes. The Dior sneaker has been modified into a sandal which makes for a very interesting shoe.

Attachments

• christian-dior-11.jpg
    christian-dior-11.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,192
  • christian-dior-10.jpg
    christian-dior-10.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,185
  • christian-dior-09.jpg
    christian-dior-09.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1,213
  • christian-dior-08.jpg
    christian-dior-08.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,212
  • christian-dior-12.jpg
    christian-dior-12.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,211
  • christian-dior-13.jpg
    christian-dior-13.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,177
  • christian-dior-14.jpg
    christian-dior-14.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,175
OMG I am loving the sandals.
But the one caught my most attention are those bags with the haute couture mannequin details.
Unlike the same 'brand signage' options at Chanel, these bags are just as loud but not as cheap-looking.

Thanks for posting!

ps: is there more?

OMG I am loving the sandals.
But the one caught my most attention are those bags with the haute couture mannequin details.
Unlike the same 'brand signage' options at Chanel, these bags are just as loud but not as cheap-looking.

Thanks for posting!

ps: is there more?

Yeah those haute couture mannequin bags are quite unique, Its got a bit much logo but they should be very rare pieces so I'm certain they will sell out very quickly.

I will post more pictures when I come across them. The ones I have posted so far are from WWD.

Ok. Im maybe weird, but i loveeeee the shoelace....it got that tiny flower bud at the end......so cuteeeeee. I also love how dior bags are now getting more fun and fresh. It still look glamour but with fun and fresh twist :P

Ok. Im maybe weird, but i loveeeee the shoelace....it got that tiny flower bud at the end......so cuteeeeee. I also love how dior bags are now getting more fun and fresh. It still look glamour but with fun and fresh twist :P

Didn't notice the flower buds till you mentioned them. Really cute!!!

Wow, I'm really surprised at this collection. I don't like it AT ALL.
Infact it has none of the remnants of classic stylish Dior-- I personally prefer the cannage quilting, the hand painting on the bags.. the scarf look could match any other brand + charms don't show :sad: .... and last but not least, i think the "Christian Dior Couture" is terrible - so tacky for such a high end brand.