Dior Rebelle washed metallic leather hobo crisis

For those of your who have purchased the bag, or have seen the bag in person, would you consider the color as a bit greyish? I can't tell from the picture whether it has a grey/silver tint or a green tint.

I have been sort of eyeing on the Rebelle messenger for quite some time. :smile: And I like the fact this particular washed metal color is unique, goes with the metal hardwares and the fake bullets. :smile:

For those of your who have purchased the bag, or have seen the bag in person, would you consider the color as a bit greyish? I can't tell from the picture whether it has a grey/silver tint or a green tint.

I have been sort of eyeing on the Rebelle messenger for quite some time. :smile: And I like the fact this particular washed metal color is unique, goes with the metal hardwares and the fake bullets. :smile:

i could be completely off here, since i've not seen this particular bag in person, but from someone who posted a few post back about it being similar to the silver tone gaucho, it should be a silver tint. it looks like brown with silver accents to me from all the pictures i've seen of it.

Got my handbag today at 2pm contacted fedx to pick it up by 5pm today. I am so down about this. The stitching on it was terrible and the strap where it was attached was not even level, it was kinda twisted. I just can't get over the difference in quality from the goucho i have. The inside is prettier than the outside. And the leather doesn't look or smell like leather, hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I guess it was not meant to be so back to eluxury it goes. Oh well

I have the Rebelle in the color nobody (but me) likes; Black - I have never had a sportier, sexier,more versatile bag - I think this is one of Dior's most interesting designs. BTW, very sturdy, no trouble with the suede ( and I took it to Paris for a week and used it day and night).

i just saw the rebelle in real life for the first time! it looks gorgeous, the one in metallic gold (it's a similar colour to the gaucho gold), the whole rebelle line just looks really good. the rebelle wallets (in silver) are absolutely gorgeous, i nearly bought one myself!

i really think the rebelle line is better than the new cannage drawstring bags, those just look.. cheap.

I have the Rebelle in the color nobody (but me) likes; Black - I have never had a sportier, sexier,more versatile bag - I think this is one of Dior's most interesting designs. BTW, very sturdy, no trouble with the suede ( and I took it to Paris for a week and used it day and night).

Maybe it was just the silver color that put me off. It looked like plastic. I should have stuck with the black like i wanted before. Thanks for the input

Maybe it was just the silver color that put me off. It looked like plastic. I should have stuck with the black like i wanted before. Thanks for the input