dior (private) sale in singapore

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

purlin77

Pur|in*SG
O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
SIngapore
really .... i went DFS only .... im not getting that tote .. my sis said i shouldnt get the romantique series bag so much ...

i can only wave that romantique shopper bag good-bye :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

zerodross

O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
US/SG
not me for sure! ;) i went to the DFS branch on the first day and it was just stuffed with tourists, i didn't even get to speak to my two favourite SAs. went to the main store on the second day, bad service (or rather, the lack of service!) and there wasn't anything that caught my eye. they had the cannage hobos/messenger, trotter romantique in brown and some pinks, cannage drawstrings, gauchos in green, red, white and dark silver (it's a bronze colour really). that was about all i could remember. mostly wallets of the trotter romantique range, the pink perforated lady dior wallets, and an unremarkable little selection of accessories.

i was so disappointed (both by the service and the general inventory) that i went over to chanel and had such a great time there - met the best SA and bought myself a pair of earrings.

zerodross

O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
US/SG
^lol, i'm still a dior girl at heart, though i've got to admit, the latest collection of dior bags have not made much of an impact on me. but my heart will always be with dior..

although heh, that bag in my avatar is my baby du jour! the chanel store here really surprised me and by the sound of their spring collection i have to say, i'll be letting the dior camp down.

ooops! so didja get any new bags from dior recently, orange?

oranGetRee

**I am a Vain Pot**
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
my haven, my home
you bought the chanel bag? wow! I must see the pics! did you post them in the chanel section?:heart:

No Dior bag for me recently, though I bought some cute Dior accessories. :P

zerodross

O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
US/SG
oooh, have you posted pictures of your dior accessories, orange? i'm sure we'll all be excited to see them! ;) i think we don't get enough pictures of dior accessories (i.e. non-bags) here and i love, love, love to look at their jewelry and wallets especially.

p/s guilty as charged about the chanel purchase. and i see you've found my thread there and the earrings i bought too. :Push:

oranGetRee

**I am a Vain Pot**
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
my haven, my home
oh Zero, the chanel bag is sooooooo yummy. I'm sure you will use it for a long time!

I've bought 2 cute lip glosses recently and have posted them in the dior accessories thread. :heart: I can't bear to use them.... :P

zerodross

O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
US/SG
heh, just saw your post on the glosses! they're both fabulous purchases and you're so right about them being so precious, it's hard to imagine using them. i bought a beauty confidential bronzer set and a detective eye palette some time ago and have yet to use them. i just can't bear to too!

oranGetRee

**I am a Vain Pot**
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
my haven, my home
Zero, even though I hate to use them, I am very concern that they might get spoilt and moldy later... it would be a disaster if that ever happens!

nataliam1976

Nov 14, 2006
i just got a Dior Diorlight gloss as a gift and i am definitely using it straight away ! it looks gorgeous and i dont want it to start getting smelly and rotten...and even when i use it all i will still carry it around its too beautiful!:love:

oranGetRee

**I am a Vain Pot**
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
my haven, my home
i just got a Dior Diorlight gloss as a gift and i am definitely using it straight away ! it looks gorgeous and i dont want it to start getting smelly and rotten...and even when i use it all i will still carry it around its too beautiful!:love:
congrats, Nat!!! do you find it a bit big as necklace?