Dior Prices Worldwide - CHAT

1. Any one know the price of the my lady Dior and the one smaller than that? Is price and euro price. Thanks

2. Euro price is available on EU web sites. My lady Dior is currently EUR 2.950

labellavita27 likes this.
  3. How much are the oblique straps in the US?

4. anyone know if the ultra black for diorama or lady diors are more expensive than the regular calfskin/lambskins? thanks!

5. Anyone know the price of mini lady dior in grained calfskin in euro? Been looking it everywhere so far no luck :sad: TIA :smile:

6. Anyone know the price of my lady dior in lambskin in US? Any SAs would you recommend. Thanks

7. Malaysia's price at the Dior boutique (2018)

My Lady Dior Small lamb skin = RM16,100
    My Lady Dior Small (calf) = RM17,300

Classic Lady Dior Medium (Lamb skin & Patent) = RM17,900

averagejoe likes this.
  8. Singapore price for Diorama:

Grained Calf - S$5100 (medium)
    Metallic Micro Cannage Calf - S$5100 (small), S$5500 (medium)
    Vintage stud Lamb - S$5100 (small), S$5500 (medium)

averagejoe likes this.
  9. I went to the Crystals boutique last weekend, and it was listed at $3850. The SAs there are great. I was given two cards but I can’t find them. If I find them, I’ll PM you.

natalia0128 likes this.
  10. Hi! Would appreciate a price check in Singapore on the diorama clutch both in metallic colours and the ultra black please , thanks lots in advance! And also the J’ADIOR tulle Slingback with velvet polka dots if possible? Ta ever so much

11. Would appreciate a price check on the Lady Dior calfskin clutch is the US.

12. Does anyone know the price of this wallet with chain in the US?

E72CA52D-1303-4C58-AEB5-F93CCA2EC2E1.png
  13. I know the more square clutch style is between $1500–1600 USD

14. The prices are now showing up on the Dior website and this clutch is $1350 USD

chloebagfreak likes this.
  15. Good! Glad they finally did that

chloebagfreak likes this.