Dior Price Increase

I heard the same thing from my SA and I'm thinking maybe they will increase the prices on the rest over the following days/ weeks :confused1:
You have 30 says, so maybe wait and see if prices go up over the following 2 weeks or so...
Yes, sometimes this happens. This is because the staff at the boutiques have to replace the tags for all the products that have increased in prices, so they do it in waves to make it possible for the staff to do it without disrupting the shopping experience.

So my SA said everything was getting marked up, but everything I panic-bought is the same price today. I feel duped! Tempted to return some things lol
Oh no! Well if there are some items you really could take them or leave them...return them! Hey, that's YOUR money. Not your SAs. Lol. :lol: The things you really want (but maybe not necessarily now), I would hold on to them if funds allow it as EVENTUALLY it WILL GO UP. You may not get the luxury of knowing when it does to rebuy later unless your SA is on top of telling you. You have 30 days to return, so think on it.:heart:

That's interesting, I wonder why they decided to price match both bag models now, the extra suede should warrant a little higher price IMHO
I bought my first Lady Dior last week too as I didn't want to pay over $5k for it in the future. I learned my lesson with Chanel when I waited too long and eventually paid an extra $2k... And I would definitely not purchase a Chanel flap with current prices, I just don't like it THAT much, just as you said mental cap... The perception of "worth it" is obviously very individual and for me Lady Dior is not worth it after $5k, so I'm glad I have it in my collection now. Thanks to this forum where I first heard about the upcoming price increase! :tup::ty:
BTW guitar straps didn't go up yet, as well as Saddle bags and I panic bought both :lol::lol:
Lol...well you may have panic bought your saddle bag and strap but by purchasing now you locked in the price! That's one way to look at it. Lol Now you won't have to worry about about them going up in price as you already own them! Lol:lol::lol::heart:

Just saw this on IG stories from an SA I follow at the Vancouver boutique. Prices in the pic are in CAD. I believe the medium LD used to be $6600 before PI.

View attachment 5300466
Phew thank goodness I bought mine tears ago cause I’m done.
I was actually pretty tempted to go into the Vancouver store but I contained myself. I knew that if I did end up going I’d be buying something just for the sake of it, for that increase coming up, feeling like yeah I did good cause I got it at a better price. Nope! Have to put my foot down. That’s why they keep increasing it cause we all run to them and yeah granted everything has gone up in price. Food, gas, etc etc but my salary hasn’t this year (just started so hoping to get a performance increase when the time comes) but still. Need to be/think smarter!

I really try not to buy something unless I’m sure bc I hate to return. Sometimes taking the time to figure out how much I want an item means I miss out on the best price

My SA said he didn’t think the price increase was across the board for RTW and other categories. There was a price increase on 30 Montaigne, but not seasonal RTW like outerwear jackets. The Bar Jackets that I tried did not go up.

a t shirt, with some fringe textured detail (tone on tone navy dior logo) was 1300 USD which is more than the plain printed linen cotton ones