Dior Pre-Fall 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. More pictures to come later:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. Has Alessandro de Michele moved to Dior?

4. I just received these too
    Seriously, a year ago we were talking about how fed up we are with those undies with see-through skirts. And same story, again? “This song is good, it shouldn’t ever end”
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

b5238a9f-4d0a-4fda-9295-5430731da754.jpg cacb4462-a6e9-4b07-b137-4adc56b05bbd.jpg [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. I think it is moving in the Dior DNA direction but is not there for me yet.
    [​IMG][​IMG]sq

6. Thank you for starting this thread AJ. I was looking for a place to discuss these

Tasha1 and averagejoe like this.
  7. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

De sac, kbell, chopchep and 3 others like this.
  8. I think this collection is very nice and wearable. Some great bags, and it's nice to see some of the lines being continued like the Saddle and the Book Tote. The new CD logo bag looks nice.

The new line of lock bags (the one with the flap and the one that looks like the Kelly bag) are very similar to the Dior Addict line, except these ones can be personalized with your initials in the form of metal pins. Kinda neat! The belt can be personalized this way, too.

9. I've been eyeing the Dior bag straps for a while. They look bold and gorgeous. I don't know how I feel about the see through dresses, however. I've been unsure about the Dior Saddle Bag, but the coloured calfskin looks divine. Paired with a statement bag strap, and I reckon you've got a winner.

I don't see myself buying a Book Tote but I think they look nice.

Sheikha Latifa likes this.
  10. Oh no don't say that :lol: I was going to say how much I love these pieces and looks. I guess like Gucci, look past the styling and break things down.

If not the styling, what do you find A M about these?

Sheikha Latifa, verytotes and doni like this.
  11. I love it too! There are lots of pieces here I would like and wear!

I think it is mainly the styling. The funny hats. The quirky librarian look. The piling up of stuff. The vaguely vintagey hyper refferential look. But also, the use of browns and burnt reds and pinks, the 70s inspiration, the print dresses and neck bows...

And in general, it feels more Italian than French does it not? Rather more Signora Miuccia than Monsieur Christian...

Sheikha Latifa and papertiger like this.
  12. Oh agreed, and Signora Chiuri can't help giving away her roots

13. This embellished Saddle is everything. :girlsigh: They even have a Lady Dior and a pair of pumps in the same pattern.

Sheikha Latifa and averagejoe like this.
  14. A closer look.
    Dior-Pre-Fall-2019-1.jpg Dior-Pre-Fall-2019-2.jpg Dior-Pre-Fall-2019-3.jpg Dior-Pre-Fall-2019-4.jpg Dior-Pre-Fall-2019-5.jpg Dior-Pre-Fall-2019-6.jpg Dior-Pre-Fall-2019-7.jpg Dior-Pre-Fall-2019-8.jpg Dior-Pre-Fall-2019-9.jpg Dior-Pre-Fall-2019-10.jpg

15. Continued.
    Dior-Pre-Fall-2019-11.jpg Dior-Pre-Fall-2019-13.jpg Dior-Pre-Fall-2019-14.jpg Dior-Pre-Fall-2019-15-1.jpg Dior-Pre-Fall-2019-16.jpg Dior-Pre-Fall-2019-17.jpg Dior-Pre-Fall-2019-19.jpg Dior-Pre-Fall-2019-20.jpg Dior-Pre-Fall-2019-21.jpg

Sheikha Latifa and averagejoe like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice