Dior Pre-Fall 2015 bags!

Here are two pictures of the regular Diorama bag from Haute Couture Fashion Week. It was seen on more people attending the Dior show. The 3-D Cannage pattern really does stand out. (Images from WWD)

Attachments

• taw-day1-013.jpg
    taw-day1-013.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 690
  • taw-day1-018.jpg
    taw-day1-018.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 740
I wonder how much it is, too. My bet is that Dior will price the regular versions lower than the Boy Chanel, but offer a leather lining and more exquisite craftsmanship to lure Chanel customers. This silver version will probably cost a bit more than the regular one..
Snakeskin £3300, regular leathers around the £2800 mark

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 822
The small boy starts around £2470, but then go up to over £6,000 for an embellished lambskin:

http://www.chanel.com/en_GB/fashion...ap-bag-embellished.14K.A90524Y09337C1381.html

The exotics in Python and Ray skin start around £4,000, so Dior are still looking to be better value.

Thank you for the info!

I haven't seen the interior of the Diorama (I wonder if it has a contrast lining, and if it is made of leather. It should be, given its price). Can't wait to see the bag in person.

Thank you for the info!

I haven't seen the interior of the Diorama (I wonder if it has a contrast lining, and if it is made of leather. It should be, given its price). Can't wait to see the bag in person.
Sorry AJ, lining is fabric, either self coloured or neutral. The intention being to make the bag as lightweight as possible, even the chunky looking chain is hollow.

Sorry AJ, lining is fabric, either self coloured or neutral. The intention being to make the bag as lightweight as possible, even the chunky looking chain is hollow.

Thank you for the info!

The interior of some special runway pieces is made of leather. I am quite sure becos I tried it on in person. I agreed with Mooshooshoo that the fabric lining for those commercial pieces do make the bag very light to carry, just like the old new lock.

Thank you for the info. I thought that this would be a point of differentiation between the Diorama and the Boy Chanel, but I guess both bags have to keep this type of design to avoid the weight of the chain from making the bag painful to use.

It is priced quite high for a fabric-lined bag. Even the leather-lined Miss Dior is cheaper. Maybe this is bigger than the Miss Dior, though.

Here are two pictures of the regular Diorama bag from Haute Couture Fashion Week. It was seen on more people attending the Dior show. The 3-D Cannage pattern really does stand out. (Images from WWD)

From the pictures, it looks like the chain has lacquer applied to each rivet. I'm not sure if this is just an optical illusion in the pictures, or if the bag actually has that in real life. Maybe this jewelry-finish is what justifies a higher price than the Miss Dior bag.

Thank you for the info. I thought that this would be a point of differentiation between the Diorama and the Boy Chanel, but I guess both bags have to keep this type of design to avoid the weight of the chain from making the bag painful to use.

It is priced quite high for a fabric-lined bag. Even the leather-lined Miss Dior is cheaper. Maybe this is bigger than the Miss Dior, though.

From the pictures, it looks like the chain has lacquer applied to each rivet. I'm not sure if this is just an optical illusion in the pictures, or if the bag actually has that in real life. Maybe this jewelry-finish is what justifies a higher price than the Miss Dior bag.

As DAddict says, the special models are leather lined. There are four sizes, the large is comparable with the medium Lady(can't share pics, sorry - hopefully will have some next week after the trunk show). The large in regular leathers is £2,200 the medium is £2,000.

Last edited:
As DAddict says, the special models are leather lined. There are four sizes, the large is comparable with the medium Lady(can't share pics, sorry - hopefully will have some next week after the trunk show). The large in regular leathers is £2,200 the medium is £2,000.

Thanks for the info!

I love the new Be Dior the most with the chain-rivet base for the handle (pictured at the end). It goes perfectly with the bag, so much so that I hope that they could update all of the Be Dior bags with this detail. There are some amazing boots pictured here, too.
Hi AJ ---- do you know if that crinkled black patent leather Be Dior is available or when it will be available? Thanks!