Dior Pre-Fall 2015 bags!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dior released impressive new versions of the Lady Dior, Diorissimo, Be Dior, and the Diorama for their Esprit Dior show in Tokyo. These bags are sure to draw new customers to the brand. Even the Diorama which I do not like very much has a remarkable metallic mini-Cannage-embossed motif inserted between a large raised Cannage motif, making it very desirable. Photos are from SpottedFashion and Dior.com.

2. I love the new Be Dior the most with the chain-rivet base for the handle (pictured at the end). It goes perfectly with the bag, so much so that I hope that they could update all of the Be Dior bags with this detail. There are some amazing boots pictured here, too.

3. Stunning!!

4. Thanks for sharing! I actually really liked silver metallic diorama bag!!!

5. The shoes are just amazing and inventory :heart: love them! I always find better bags in store than on fashion shows and their pictures, tbh...

6. Sadly, me too, despite my negative reviews of the bag in another thread. I still prefer the Boy Chanel, but this silver version really gives Chanel a run for its money.

7. I totally agree with you. And that be dior in crinkled black patent leather (patent?) is to die for!

8. I know!!! I really love how they modified the base of the handles, and also how casual yet elegant it looks.

9. I thought of posting later but since AJ has started the thread, might as well share with you all. Diorama.

Attached Files:

10. :smile:

Attached Files:

11. One more I'm trying to upload

12. Interesting...not wowed, though.

Thank you for sharing!

13. And here is a fabulous silver Lady Dior from the same collection. It's absolutely stunning!!!

Attached Files:

14. Omigod I die!!!! This is so beautiful! I wonder how much it will be...

15. Probably around $4700USD because it has a unique leather and embossed finish.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice