Dior Pre-Fall 2012

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Here is one of the first images for the Dior Pre-Fall 2012 collection. Will post more pictures as they become available.

attachment.php

Attachments

• dior-prefall01.JPG
    dior-prefall01.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,717
More pics!! Check out the new bag!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• christian-dior-pre-autumn-fall-20121.jpg
    christian-dior-pre-autumn-fall-20121.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,619
  • christian-dior-pre-autumn-fall-20122.jpg
    christian-dior-pre-autumn-fall-20122.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,615
  • christian-dior-pre-autumn-fall-20123.jpg
    christian-dior-pre-autumn-fall-20123.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,609
  • christian-dior-pre-autumn-fall-20124.jpg
    christian-dior-pre-autumn-fall-20124.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,649
  • christian-dior-pre-autumn-fall-20125.jpg
    christian-dior-pre-autumn-fall-20125.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,600
Pardon me but somehow e tiny waists attracted my attention than e bags.. Are those clothes wearable by normal ppl?! I think I can only squeeze into e black dress

Besides the reinterpretation of the House's classic Bar suit, I'm not really impressed with this season. The shoes (and particularly that heel) are quite hideous and that poor Lady Dior bag looks like it's about to have a cow, pardon the pun.

hmm......i actually don't like the silhouette(the shape? sorry for my poor english) of the clothes. really looks odd to me.

the model on the right side of the 1st pic is way too skinny.

hope i'm not the only one who think in this way...if not,then i must be the odd one :sweatdrop:

hmm......i actually don't like the silhouette(the shape? sorry for my poor english) of the clothes. really looks odd to me.

the model on the right side of the 1st pic is way too skinny.

hope i'm not the only one who think in this way...if not,then i must be the odd one :sweatdrop:
Yeah she's very, very thin.

eminere™;20756354 said:
This new shape is an extension of the Diorissimo line.

I don't like it because to me it seems like a copy of Louis Vuitton's Alma. :tdown:

I'm not a big fan of Louis so had a difficult time picturing the bag you're talking about based on the name, but when I looked at the photo of the bag again, I immediately knew which bag you're talking about and see the resemblance. In some ways, I also see the Panarea as Dior's version of the LV Neverfull, but much more elegant and versatile because of the signature Cannage stitching :tup: but I agree with the comment about the shape of the new bag resembling the LV Alma :tdown: