Dior pouch with shoulder strap

May 24, 2015
Hello everyone!

I’m wondering if anyone here has this bag. Pros/cons?
I’ve been considering it for a couple of months now and can’t get it out of my head. I think it looks like a lasting style but I haven’t been able to go into store to check it out in person so thought I’d ask here for info.

I would like to hear If anyone has seen it in person or has it in their collection.

86D6246F-8D8A-4A18-9165-98493AB8A59C.jpeg

Hello everyone!

I’m wondering if anyone here has this bag. Pros/cons?
I’ve been considering it for a couple of months now and can’t get it out of my head. I think it looks like a lasting style but I haven’t been able to go into store to check it out in person so thought I’d ask here for info.

I would like to hear If anyone has seen it in person or has it in their collection.

View attachment 4968462
I think the reason why you have not received a reply yet is that this is a men's piece. Some women choose to buy this, but it is more popular with men in our Dudes and theirs Diors thread. Not all the guys are on the forum at the same time usually.

I have the Air Dior version of this, in grey leather. It is a very light-weight bag that actually fits a lot more than I expected. The shape is so beautifully simple, and yet it looks so chic. This style used to sell out all the time at the local boutiques and concessions in Toronto, but with all the restocks and our lockdown, the style is still available at the moment. If you want an Oblique piece that works well for running errands (and transitions beautifully to an evening pouch), then I suggest this super easy-to-use bag. This was my favourite version, until I got the Air Dior one and couldn't justify a second bag of the same style (I do have two men's Saddles, though).

I can't think of any cons either, other than that the price of this bag used to be a lot lower and its popularity in the men's collection has meant that its Canadian price has gone up several hundred in the last 2 years.

Reactions: Greentea
I think the reason why you have not received a reply yet is that this is a men's piece. Some women choose to buy this, but it is more popular with men in our Dudes and theirs Diors thread. Not all the guys are on the forum at the same time usually.

I have the Air Dior version of this, in grey leather. It is a very light-weight bag that actually fits a lot more than I expected. The shape is so beautifully simple, and yet it looks so chic. This style used to sell out all the time at the local boutiques and concessions in Toronto, but with all the restocks and our lockdown, the style is still available at the moment. If you want an Oblique piece that works well for running errands (and transitions beautifully to an evening pouch), then I suggest this super easy-to-use bag. This was my favourite version, until I got the Air Dior one and couldn't justify a second bag of the same style (I do have two men's Saddles, though).

I can't think of any cons either, other than that the price of this bag used to be a lot lower and its popularity in the men's collection has meant that its Canadian price has gone up several hundred in the last 2 years.

thanks so much for replying!! Yes I gathered that was the reason. I really like the simplicity of it and that you don’t see it often. I want a piece of the oblique pattern and I think this is the one for me :smile:

I’ll connect with my Vancouver SA and hopefully I can go see it this week

Reactions: averagejoe
I have this pouch and I use my jewel embroidered strap on it sometimes.
great small bag for on the run, although not running anywhere lately due to lockdown.
It is more comfortable with the strap it comes with however I do use it with my other strap too and I love it.
best to try it on yourself, as height matters. I am a shorty so the wider jewelled strap works for me IMO. :smile:

I purchased the Daniel Arsham pouch last Spring and use it frequently. It holds my essential cards and (surprisingly) iPhone Xr in the front; LV 6-key pouch, mini hand sanitizer, mini lotion, mini cologne atomizer and AirPods Pro case in the back compartment. The strap is comfortable and long enough for my 6’1 frame.
I snapped this photo today when I picked up 2 more pouches

10/10 recommend for the size and value compared to other “wallet in chain / strap” styles from LVMH brands.

Attachments

• E18DB33D-43BD-4D2C-9050-15E844BAC12C.jpeg
    E18DB33D-43BD-4D2C-9050-15E844BAC12C.jpeg
    399.9 KB · Views: 66