DIOR: Pink Rain Bowling Bag

foxy_chao said:
Ah, ladies THANKS for the outlet suggestion. I just called them and they have some. I just put an order thru. I hope to see it a few days. :love:

Out of curiousity, how much was it selling for ? I'm also interested in one, but I'd probably have to wait a bit for my money to build up first ! :lol:

It's now $260 for the bag. Way cool.

I know I will use this one for sure. My Girlie boston bag is still in it's box. I am too scared to use a "cloth" bag knowing how clumsy I am.

foxy_chao said:
It's now $260 for the bag. Way cool.

I know I will use this one for sure. My Girlie boston bag is still in it's box. I am too scared to use a "cloth" bag knowing how clumsy I am.

Oh really ?! That's awesome, I hope it's still there by the time I make it down to the US ! :lol:

Thanks !!

Do you remember the retail price of it? I can't remember if eluxury sold it for more or less. I know sometimes the outlets have additional off.

Congrats!! I barely use my girly boston bag =<

foxy_chao said:
I believe it retailed $525. When Dior put on a sale it's usually 50% off. Kind of sick to find this out now after many purchases.

oh yea, tell me about it :worried: I always thought the retail was higher for the bag for some reason and then it just had additional mark-downs at the clearance. I once purchased a bag at the CD outlet that retailed $640 for $160 :love:

That's why I'm so hesitant to purchase Dior now... I'll just wait a couple months to get it 50% off!

WAHOOOOO!! Fedex deliver the bag today. God bless overnight shipping. I was stressing out how to pick up this bag 100+ miles away from me. It's beautiful. This forum ROCKS!

We are bunch of NUT BAGS!!