DIOR: Pink Rain Bowling Bag

foxy_chao

dior me
Jan 9, 2006
I know this bag in not in season anymore, but I am in love with it now. Anyone know where I can get a "real" one? Thanks.

supersaucy

O.G.
Nov 16, 2005
I think that I've still seen a few at the actual dior boutiques; I would try asking there first, to see if they can track one down for you.

foxy_chao

dior me
Jan 9, 2006
None of the stores I've been has any left. I don't trust ebay. If anyone know where I can get one, please help. :nuts:

foxy_chao

dior me
Jan 9, 2006
Ah, ladies THANKS for the outlet suggestion. I just called them and they have some. I just put an order thru. I hope to see it a few days. :love:

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
foxy_chao said:
Ah, ladies THANKS for the outlet suggestion. I just called them and they have some. I just put an order thru. I hope to see it a few days. :love:
Out of curiousity, how much was it selling for ? I'm also interested in one, but I'd probably have to wait a bit for my money to build up first ! :lol:

foxy_chao

dior me
Jan 9, 2006
It's now $260 for the bag. Way cool.

I know I will use this one for sure. My Girlie boston bag is still in it's box. I am too scared to use a "cloth" bag knowing how clumsy I am.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
foxy_chao said:
It's now $260 for the bag. Way cool.

I know I will use this one for sure. My Girlie boston bag is still in it's box. I am too scared to use a "cloth" bag knowing how clumsy I am.
Oh really ?! That's awesome, I hope it's still there by the time I make it down to the US ! :lol:

Thanks !!

foxy_chao

dior me
Jan 9, 2006
I believe it retailed $525. When Dior put on a sale it's usually 50% off. Kind of sick to find this out now after many purchases.

mello_yello_jen

Designated Shopaholic
O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
nor.cal
www.whereshewears.com
foxy_chao said:
I believe it retailed $525. When Dior put on a sale it's usually 50% off. Kind of sick to find this out now after many purchases.
oh yea, tell me about it :worried: I always thought the retail was higher for the bag for some reason and then it just had additional mark-downs at the clearance. I once purchased a bag at the CD outlet that retailed $640 for $160 :love:

That's why I'm so hesitant to purchase Dior now... I'll just wait a couple months to get it 50% off!

foxy_chao

dior me
Jan 9, 2006
WAHOOOOO!! Fedex deliver the bag today. God bless overnight shipping. I was stressing out how to pick up this bag 100+ miles away from me. It's beautiful. This forum ROCKS!

We are bunch of NUT BAGS!!