DIOR: Pink Rain Bowling Bag

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I know this bag in not in season anymore, but I am in love with it now. Anyone know where I can get a "real" one? Thanks.

2. I think that I've still seen a few at the actual dior boutiques; I would try asking there first, to see if they can track one down for you.

3. None of the stores I've been has any left. I don't trust eBay. If anyone know where I can get one, please help. :nuts:

4. The Christian Dior outlets in NY or CA. I don't know if they still have it though because I went there in the summer of 05.

www.premiumoutlets.com

5. Check the outlets, also the elux private sale had them not too long ago.

6. i saw it at the dior outlet in woodbury commons a few weeks ago......

7. Ah, ladies THANKS for the outlet suggestion. I just called them and they have some. I just put an order thru. I hope to see it a few days. :love:

8. Out of curiousity, how much was it selling for ? I'm also interested in one, but I'd probably have to wait a bit for my money to build up first ! :lol:

9. It's now $260 for the bag. Way cool.

I know I will use this one for sure. My Girlie boston bag is still in it's box. I am too scared to use a "cloth" bag knowing how clumsy I am.

10. Oh really ?! That's awesome, I hope it's still there by the time I make it down to the US ! :lol:

Thanks !!

11. Do you remember the retail price of it? I can't remember if eluxury sold it for more or less. I know sometimes the outlets have additional off.

Congrats!! I barely use my girly boston bag =<

12. I believe it retailed $525. When Dior put on a sale it's usually 50% off. Kind of sick to find this out now after many purchases.

13. oh yea, tell me about it :worried: I always thought the retail was higher for the bag for some reason and then it just had additional mark-downs at the clearance. I once purchased a bag at the CD outlet that retailed $640 for $160 :love:

That's why I'm so hesitant to purchase Dior now... I'll just wait a couple months to get it 50% off!

14. WAHOOOOO!! Fedex deliver the bag today. God bless overnight shipping. I was stressing out how to pick up this bag 100+ miles away from me. It's beautiful. This forum ROCKS!

We are bunch of NUT BAGS!!

15. Congrats foxy!!!!!!

Woah that was QUICK. Nice job!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice