Dior Phyton Mules

kuriso

O.G.
Aug 9, 2006
This is my first post on Dior! :yes: I don't own any Dior items except for their cosmetic line (and those limited edition lipglosses, dice..things of that sort) but today, I saw a pair of Dior Phyton Mules in a Nude color for $395. Its the same color as the Phyton flats...I really like it - i think its so cute but..is it worth getting? Im worried it will be at the outlets later on..what do you think? are those 3 inch stiletto mules worth getting for that price? And for those that own Dior mules/heels, is it comfortable? does it get better if you practice and wear it often?

This is my first post on Dior! :yes: I don't own any Dior items except for their cosmetic line (and those limited edition lipglosses, dice..things of that sort) but today, I saw a pair of Dior Phyton Mules in a Nude color for $395. Its the same color as the Phyton flats...I really like it - i think its so cute but..is it worth getting? Im worried it will be at the outlets later on..what do you think? are those 3 inch stiletto mules worth getting for that price? And for those that own Dior mules/heels, is it comfortable? does it get better if you practice and wear it often?

Welcome to the Dior subforum kuriso !:yahoo: i would say they are worth it - 395 dollars is a good price already ! plus u never know if they will be in outlets and what size, so if i was you and really liked them i wouldnt take the risk ..that said i have two pairs of Dior heels and one of them is very comfy ;) (and a 12cm heel too!) and the second one ...lets say bearable :smile::nuts: so i would say it really depends on the particular model and how used to walking in heels u are :yes: hope i helped a bit ...

I cannot believe it! I just went to Dior in SF today and bought the shoes..as I was going home, I decide to open the box to take a look and there it was, a SCRATCH ! It wasn't the superfical ones you can wipe off, it was actually CUT. its a small cut but none the less, it agitates me. i paid $450 for it so now I'm going back to either exchange or refund it =( what a waste. it was their last pair.