Dior panarea- need advice

Hi, newbie to this forum.

Q: I recently came back from vacation (KL, Malaysia) & went to a Dior store. I was instantly drawn to 2 Panarea(s) :- Light purple (mini) & Mint green/sea foam (Large)? I was debating to get it but had to catch an unexpected flight. However I can't seem to find any/more info regarding these 2 colours! Frustrating!

Does anyone have any info? Or even links? It'll be very helpful! I searched on the net but to no avail.

Q: I recently came back from vacation (KL, Malaysia) & went to a Dior store. I was instantly drawn to 2 Panarea(s) :- Light purple (mini) & Mint green/sea foam (Large)? I was debating to get it but had to catch an unexpected flight. However I can't seem to find any/more info regarding these 2 colours! Frustrating!

Does anyone have any info? Or even links? It'll be very helpful! I searched on the net but to no avail.

Yes I try to search too but I cannot find, the website dont come with all the color where we see in the boutique it self .

Yes I try to search too but I cannot find, the website dont come with all the color where we see in the boutique it self .

These sound like they could be colours from previous seasons to me? Dior's website only displays more popular or recent collections/colours and is constantly updated and cannot display all the colours available. Availability of goods from previous collections differ between boutiques so while some may still have one or two from previous seasons, others could be completely sold out in that colour depending on how popular they are

Hey gals,

Whats the size for €760 and €830 ? Can both be shoulder carry ? Is there another called mini which you cant shoulder carry it ?

€760 is the Small (regular roomy handbag size) and €830 is for the medium (shopper bag size) and can both be carried on the shoulder. The Mini is more limited and as far as I know is evening bag sized so I'm not too sure about whether this can be carried on the shoulder.

I have the Small size and it suits me just fine, I'm only 5'5" so the medium would be too big for me, the small fits me better and carries more than the name of its size suggests

anyone having a pic of panarea in navy blue? went to dior today, then can order navy blue but there was no pic. i am struggeling between navy blue and fuchsia. went then to chanel asking for a chanel cerf in blue. i hate the treatment in chanel stores. gonna buy dior :smile:

anyone having a pic of panarea in navy blue? went to dior today, then can order navy blue but there was no pic. i am struggeling between navy blue and fuchsia. went then to chanel asking for a chanel cerf in blue. i hate the treatment in chanel stores. gonna buy dior :smile:

I'm not sure what Navy Blue looks like, but 2 years ago they had a navy blue which was very dark (almost black). I wonder if it's different now.

Attachments

• Dior Panarea dark blue.jpg
    Dior Panarea dark blue.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,462
Hoi said:

They have the large mint in dior jakarta

Hi everyone, i went to the boutique yesterday. I have trouble in choosing between lavender color and the new arrival one. Can u help me pls?photo.weibo.com/2623863771/wbphotos/large/photo_id/3541414773800014?refer=weibosearch
photo.weibo.com/2887945334/wbphotos/large/photo_id/3498023839647315?refer=weibosearch