Dior panarea- need advice

missbao

Mar 24, 2010
Hi all,

I love the Dior panarea in mink grey and I called up the Singapore boutique and realize that they don't carry this in singapore:rain::rain:

We have colors like black, beige , red, fuschia pink and light pink
I mostly opt for beige and red

. I'm someone always in black so do u think there will be color transfer on beige ?

Any kind soul can show me how does the bags look like against black clothing if you have 1 to share?

Very much appreciated

Hi all,

I love the Dior panarea in mink grey and I called up the Singapore boutique and realize that they don't carry this in singapore:rain::rain:

We have colors like black, beige , red, fuschia pink and light pink
I mostly opt for beige and red

. I'm someone always in black so do u think there will be color transfer on beige ?

Any kind soul can show me how does the bags look like against black clothing if you have 1 to share?

Very much appreciated

Because it's coated canvas, there isn't so much a worry about colour transfer occurring, I have the small silver Panarea and have worn it against dark coloured and light coloured clothing and have had no issues whatsoever.

Because it's coated canvas, there isn't so much a worry about colour transfer occurring, I have the small silver Panarea and have worn it against dark coloured and light coloured clothing and have had no issues whatsoever.
Thank you michi_chi! I would like silver too but Singapore colors are really limited :sad:

I'm still indecisive about beige or red :sad: I intend to use as everyday bag so colour matching is very important

Thank you michi_chi! I would like silver too but Singapore colors are really limited :sad:

I'm still indecisive about beige or red :sad: I intend to use as everyday bag so colour matching is very important

if you prefer colors which Singapore boutiques dont have, you can try asking the SA to arrange for you :biggrin:

maybe it takes you weeks for the arrangement but a good bag is worth the wait :biggrin:

Thanks kellyng I didn't know that.Probably SA wouldn't do that for me as I'm not a VIP and it will be my firstDior purchase :sad:

Probably I can buy the mink grey when I visit Europe end of this year, but my head is telling me I can't wait so long:roflmfao:

Do you know if mink grey is seasonal color?

Last edited:
Thanks kellyng I didn't know that.Probably SA wouldn't do that for me as I'm not a VIP and it will be my firstDior purchase :sad:

Probably I can buy the mink grey when I visit Europe end of this year, but my head is telling me I can't wait so long:roflmfao:

Do you know if mink grey is seasonal color?
hmmm....not sure about the seasonal color, Lol~my bad,i dont memorize this kind of info :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

but the mink grey is a great choice! very chic yet classic !!!
COOL GIRL~~ just go ahead!!!

I agree with kellyng, you should buy it in the colour you know you'll love. For a pop of colour, I'd go for the red. You mentioned wanting to see a modelling photo against black clothes, I assume you probably wear dark colours a lot? The red would be your statement piece of your outfit, but if you prefer to be more subtle, then go for the beige.

You can arrange with your SA to have a Panarea in the colour of your choice shipped to your local boutique, but I imagine you would have to pay for the shipping costs (I arranged through Dior Customer Service to have my silver one mail ordered to me from London).

The silver is most definitely a seasonal colour, not sure about the grey, but I would say that apart from the black and beige, the other colours may not be produced anymore after the current stock is all gone, so if you can, act fast! You can also contact Dior Customer Service to arrange for one to be shipped to you from the nearest boutique to you that has stock in the colour you want: [email protected]

Thanks lady! I'm such an indecisive person! Yes I wear black a lot,so I thought red wil be so cool :smile:

Probably I will make time to the boutique and try all the colours and decide if I should get a mink grey instead:smile:

Very very hard choices :smile: thanks ladies :smile: I will probably take pic and ask for advice again :smile: thanks all for your time

I agree with kellyng, you should buy it in the colour you know you'll love. For a pop of colour, I'd go for the red. You mentioned wanting to see a modelling photo against black clothes, I assume you probably wear dark colours a lot? The red would be your statement piece of your outfit, but if you prefer to be more subtle, then go for the beige.

You can arrange with your SA to have a Panarea in the colour of your choice shipped to your local boutique, but I imagine you would have to pay for the shipping costs (I arranged through Dior Customer Service to have my silver one mail ordered to me from London).

The silver is most definitely a seasonal colour, not sure about the grey, but I would say that apart from the black and beige, the other colours may not be produced anymore after the current stock is all gone, so if you can, act fast! You can also contact Dior Customer Service to arrange for one to be shipped to you from the nearest boutique to you that has stock in the colour you want: [email protected]

Last edited:
Kellyng, off topic but I just saw your collections and it's amazing beyond words!!!

I just get to know Dior recently, I m always into Prada and your collection really makes me just wanna to get my first Dior right away!!!

hmmm....not sure about the seasonal color, Lol~my bad,i dont memorize this kind of info :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

but the mink grey is a great choice! very chic yet classic !!!
COOL GIRL~~ just go ahead!!!

Also 1 more question, does anyone know the color code or number of mink grey? I called up yesterday and this SA has no idea of "mink grey":cool: she wants to know the color code , thanks

Kellyng, off topic but I just saw your collections and it's amazing beyond words!!!

I just get to know Dior recently, I m always into Prada and your collection really makes me just wanna to get my first Dior right away!!!

hihi....thanks for praising,dear~ :hugs:

Prada!? i don't know much about it but currently is eyeing a Prada bag!! maybe i can ask for your opinion?:P

and just go ahead getting your very 1st Dior!! go girl !!