Dior Or Dolce Gabbana Bag? Help me Pick (pics inside)

ladies thank u so much for your opinions. it helped a lot! feel free to give me any suggestions/ other brands on my private ims too.

between the 1st dior and the 2nd, i'd go with the 1st in white. but if you choose to go with the 2nd, i actually like it more in black...for some reason the white in that style looks more cheap than classy.

i looked at the picture again. it does kinda seem that way. maybe its not the best picture. ill check the two out in person. and see which one is the winner.

Dior- D&G looks too "old" for her and overdone- hey, did you look at the lady dior or the one that looks like an hermes?

no where do i check it? im open to anything, even other brands. so far the styles i like are usually from prada, burbery and dior.

Last edited:
I like both cross bodies and shoulder straps :biggrin: don't like bags without a strap though since I like to have both hands/arms free ... If you are considering getting your GF a bag with cross body strap you could have a look at the Dior Granville! :nuts: (don't mean to confuse you even more about what to get for her, but it really is a gorgeous and practical bag all in one ...)

wow lot of dior white fans here. 10 for white. 1 for black

for style, 23 for dior and 2 for D&G. i think ill be sticking with dior lol. personally i liked the dior too but was a bit confused bout the colors

between the 1st dior and the 2nd, i'd go with the 1st in white. but if you choose to go with the 2nd, i actually like it more in black...for some reason the white in that style looks more cheap than classy.

u gota point. ill pass on the 2nd diors i posted, they dont look that great. ill stick with the first dior selection.

Last edited: