Dior Online horror experience - Need help!!

I'm glad you finally recieved your strap! My issue in the other hand... I posted a long thread about my experience but cut the story short, I odered a bag online and over 2 weeks now still have not recieved the bag and the UPS tracking update is not available. They asked me to provide them a notarized letter and a police report to prove that I didn't recieved the item for their investigation. Yes, if you don't mind sharing the CS manager info, I would be much much appreciated and thank you.
I messaged you - but not sure if it’s the correct way - let me know if you received it

I purchased a micro Lady Dior bag online just before Christmas. The bag arrived without a strap. I turned the entire package inside out and flattened all the packing tissues to look. I contacted Dior and was told they would launch an investigation that would take 2 weeks.
I waited - and long story short, a very rude customer service manager - Allison - contacted me on 6 January, and told me their warehouse video shows the strap was packed in with the bag, so my only recourse is to send the bag without the strap back for “repairs” and PAY for a a replacement strap… or live without the strap because their video shows it’s been packed.
It’s a thin, short narrow strap for the micro bag - WHY should I even think of trying to get a strap from them?? I am infuriated that they insinuated that I’m lying. Yet they won’t accept a return now and I’ve patiently waited for the results of the investigation until that rude call today.
What can I do? I can’t really dispute with the credit card because I have the bag(still with all the tags and packaging as new)…just that it is missing a strap.
I couldn’t get even use the bag all this time - to keep the tags intact as I was so sure rhe warehouse video would show that the strap wasn’t packed in. Stupid of me to wait.

I wish I saw this thread before I placed an order on the dior website.

I ordered the Lady Dior D-Lite in beige cannage embroidery and a matching strap last week. I did notice that the bag was sold out after I placed the order, so I was worried about the condition of the bag since it was the last item. The bag arrived in the box with gold print but the strap was in the regular white box. When I took out the bag from the dust bag I was so disappointed as it was apparently a used or display item. The plastic protectors were either detached or completely missing on the hardware parts and the four medal pieces at the bottom of the bag were covered by scotch tape! (I mean why would anyone put scotch tape on a dior bag?) Also there were some lose threads on the bag which appeared to be a result of rubbing. I didn’t even bother to open the other box with the strap and just put everything back into the shipping box and sent it back via ups on the next day.

I did not try to call customer service as I read on this forum that there were cases in which they would ask for photos as evidence but then claim that the customer is responsible for the defective item.

At last I received an email today that a refund has been issued so at least the issue is resolved. But I am very disappointed about the dior online shop and would not order from them again. I mean why would I spend 5k on a used or display bag?

I ordered the Lady Dior D-Lite in beige cannage embroidery and a matching strap last week. I did notice that the bag was sold out after I placed the order, so I was worried about the condition of the bag since it was the last item. The bag arrived in the box with gold print but the strap was in the regular white box. When I took out the bag from the dust bag I was so disappointed as it was apparently a used or display item. The plastic protectors were either detached or completely missing on the hardware parts and the four medal pieces at the bottom of the bag were covered by scotch tape! (I mean why would anyone put scotch tape on a dior bag?) Also there were some lose threads on the bag which appeared to be a result of rubbing. I didn’t even bother to open the other box with the strap and just put everything back into the shipping box and sent it back via ups on the next day.

I did not try to call customer service as I read on this forum that there were cases in which they would ask for photos as evidence but then claim that the customer is responsible for the defective item.

At last I received an email today that a refund has been issued so at least the issue is resolved. But I am very disappointed about the dior online shop and would not order from them again. I mean why would I spend 5k on a used or display bag?
The online shop can pull bags from the Dior boutiques, so it is possible to get a display bag through the website. Not sure why they would want to do that, though, since it would encourage more refunds and bad reviews. Most online customers expect brand new, untouched merchandise.

The online shop can pull bags from the Dior boutiques, so it is possible to get a display bag through the website. Not sure why they would want to do that, though, since it would encourage more refunds and bad reviews. Most online customers expect brand new, untouched merchandise.

Do you know if the Lady Dior D-Lite in beige cannage embroidery is still in production or are they just selling the remaining stock from before (since this bag first launched in Feb 2020)? From the website I see that it is not available at the boutique in my area. Would it be possible for the local boutique to order a new one or will they only be able ask another boutique to ship it to them? Thanks.

Do you know if the Lady Dior D-Lite in beige cannage embroidery is still in production or are they just selling the remaining stock from before (since this bag first launched in Feb 2020)? From the website I see that it is not available at the boutique in my area. Would it be possible for the local boutique to order a new one or will they only be able ask another boutique to ship it to them? Thanks.
I believe the bag is still in production. The bag is available at a number of boutiques, and they can always transfer it in for you from another boutique.

Dior.com is horrible!! If you check out their fb page reviews, you'll see tons of bad experiences.
I have ordered my abc lady dior in 2020, the badges that come with bags came heavily scratched. Called the CS and returned. Recieved new ones. Heavily scratched again, one didn't even fit through the strap! Called the CS again and returned again. These interactions took months because everytime they said they'd check and call back, they never did. I had to call back over and over to finally get someone to send me return labels.
After returning badges for the 3rd time, I got a call from CS saying they can't accept the return because the badges are damaged!!! I was so angry! I even had submitted the photos of damaged badges everytime I had received before sending them back. The CS lady who called me was the one I had talked to multiple times over this mess. She should have been embarrassed to say that.
At the end, I disputed the charge with Amex. But I gave Dior about 6 months to just send me badges in new condition and they could not. On top of that, they tried to turn it around and scam me. What a shame....

Dior.com is horrible!! If you check out their fb page reviews, you'll see tons of bad experiences.
I have ordered my abc lady dior in 2020, the badges that come with bags came heavily scratched. Called the CS and returned. Recieved new ones. Heavily scratched again, one didn't even fit through the strap! Called the CS again and returned again. These interactions took months because everytime they said they'd check and call back, they never did. I had to call back over and over to finally get someone to send me return labels.
After returning badges for the 3rd time, I got a call from CS saying they can't accept the return because the badges are damaged!!! I was so angry! I even had submitted the photos of damaged badges everytime I had received before sending them back. The CS lady who called me was the one I had talked to multiple times over this mess. She should have been embarrassed to say that.
At the end, I disputed the charge with Amex. But I gave Dior about 6 months to just send me badges in new condition and they could not. On top of that, they tried to turn it around and scam me. What a shame....
That is a shame that it dragged on for so long too. They should have checked the badges before sending them out especially on the subsequent times.

I think for Dior it is best to go into the boutique especially for the higher value items. I’m glad you got your refund…we all learned our lesson!

Reactions: 880
Does anyone else find it appalling how the online store and boutiques have such different return policies as well? The website says 30 days full refund, and nowhere does it mention that the boutique is exchange only! I got such a nasty surprise when I discovered that my in store purchase was not refundable

Does anyone else find it appalling how the online store and boutiques have such different return policies as well? The website says 30 days full refund, and nowhere does it mention that the boutique is exchange only! I got such a nasty surprise when I discovered that my in store purchase was not refundable
Last year I'm able to refund in boutique.

I had a horrible experience at Dior, too.

Horrible Dior Scam!!!!
I got a Dior lady bag from my husband as a surprise birthday present. But I didn't like the color of the bag(because it’s too white) so my husband had wanted to repurchase a black one after returning it. But it came back to me again because the warehouse insisted the bag was not in perfect condition. The problem is that the bag returned to me is not the one I sent. This bag appears to have been used. The handle of the bag had scratches, all protective films were peeled off, and the packaging of the strap was also peeled off. The pockets in the bag were stretched out. And the color of the white bag had faded. It is a bag that has been used for a long time just by looking at it. Even though there was no authenticity card and three badges in the returned package. I returned my handbag in perfect condition. They've secretly swapped my bag for another used bag.
I complained to the customer center ten times and even talked to the supervisor, but it didn't work. Each time I had to get a formal answer like this “We cannot override the decision of the warehouse."
Nobody tries to solve this. They pretend they don’t know anything after swapping the original bag with someone else's used bag.
The customer center is not helping at all. My birthday turned into a nightmare.
Dior has no conscience and is consistently lying to the end. I don't even know if this used bag is fake or not. That's really horrible.
It is terribly disappointing that this has happened to the world-famous luxury brand Dior. I want a thorough investigation so that a victim like me does not happen again.

I had a horrible experience at Dior, too.

Horrible Dior Scam!!!!
I got a Dior lady bag from my husband as a surprise birthday present. But I didn't like the color of the bag(because it’s too white) so my husband had wanted to repurchase a black one after returning it. But it came back to me again because the warehouse insisted the bag was not in perfect condition. The problem is that the bag returned to me is not the one I sent. This bag appears to have been used. The handle of the bag had scratches, all protective films were peeled off, and the packaging of the strap was also peeled off. The pockets in the bag were stretched out. And the color of the white bag had faded. It is a bag that has been used for a long time just by looking at it. Even though there was no authenticity card and three badges in the returned package. I returned my handbag in perfect condition. They've secretly swapped my bag for another used bag.
I complained to the customer center ten times and even talked to the supervisor, but it didn't work. Each time I had to get a formal answer like this “We cannot override the decision of the warehouse."
Nobody tries to solve this. They pretend they don’t know anything after swapping the original bag with someone else's used bag.
The customer center is not helping at all. My birthday turned into a nightmare.
Dior has no conscience and is consistently lying to the end. I don't even know if this used bag is fake or not. That's really horrible.
It is terribly disappointing that this has happened to the world-famous luxury brand Dior. I want a thorough investigation so that a victim like me does not happen again.
I am very sorry to hear that this happens to you. As I’ve told many people who had similar experiences, recording your packaging/unboxing can be really helpful when you encounter issues like this. If you have any pictures of the one you returned, can you show them to the customer services? I wouldn’t give up calling although they are saying the same things. If this is something that they messed up on their end, we shouldn’t compromise.