*DIOR Finds* No comments/questions *See first post*

oh my gosh..please please please post up EVERYTHING he SA tells you!! i know, they are super super nice, thats why i feel so bad calling them and asking them to take pics, and send pics cause i know they probably get 50 of those calls a day...do you remember the things they said that were 60% off??

I know about a couple days ago when i ordered my stuff they said that they got new stuff in or something, so i'm thinking it's probably the stuff from neimans and saks (maybe dior, i dont have a full dior store here, just a handbag and shoe section inside saks) that were on sale before so if you missed anything during the sale, call them and check on it, i think the prices are probably pretty similiar to what neiman's and saks had, about 50% off

last week when i ordered my stuff they had:
rasta bowler
couple pink trotter bostons about 310
pink trotter tote (295)
black sport trotter 390 , pink sport trotter 390
they had a couple double logo saddles (red, black)

Hi,

Chanelcavier you mentioned that when you ordered your stuff that the dior outlet had a blk and red double saddle bag which outlet where you referring to?????

Thanks

Also I called the Outlet in Florida and what I inquired about was the following:

CD Art Deco bag which was 30% off. so about $700.00 or so

Latest blonde in red $800.00 + 30% off

Dietrich???? in black, pink and peach $900 + 30% off.

Saddle bag with the rasta strap $500

I'm sorry dont know the exact name but it's a straw bag handheld with flowers on it for $100, $180.00

Pin striped sequin saddle bag (gorgeous) $500.00

Hawaiian print saddle bag $500.00

Thanks

Pam

Here are some pictures sent to me from the Orlando outlet. The bags pictured are an additional 30% off through Sunday. I am sure they are selling quickly.

George is very helpful and friendly!

Attachments

• dior1.jpg
    dior1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,236
  • dior2.jpg
    dior2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,983
  • dior3.jpg
    dior3.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1,135
  • dior4.jpg