DIOR on Sale at Saks

At my Saks the Rebelle, St. Germain, Dior Vintage and a few others, at one point the Detectives were 40% off, not sure if they still are.
Did you remember how much the St Germain cost?? and what size of the st germain was onsale?? Cuz i think this line got 3 size, L/M/S. I want to get either the L or M. Thanks

Did you remember how much the St Germain cost?? and what size of the st germain was onsale?? Cuz i think this line got 3 size, L/M/S. I want to get either the L or M. Thanks

They had a lot of different sizes in the St. Germain, just got off the phone with the SA, and now they are 50%......these sales are great (but awful on the $$). She's calling me back tonight with what is left at the 50%. Will update this thread when I get the info.

i was able to purchase the denim gaucho at 50% off..thru my friend in NY. but i also heard that all spring and summer gauchos will be 50% off as well?? can anybody pls help me on this? is it true? coz ive just purchased the yellow medium here in HongKong( while vacationing..)...

They had a lot of different sizes in the St. Germain, just got off the phone with the SA, and now they are 50%......these sales are great (but awful on the $$). She's calling me back tonight with what is left at the 50%. Will update this thread when I get the info.

I bought a St Germain in a large size already at NM, but I found that the price at the Dior Boutique is abit cheaper. Which is very disappointing. I think am gonna return it. Hopefully they let me. I dont think that the st. Germain was 50%?? or are they now??? Pleast keep me up to date. TIA.

HOw much is the Gaucho?? Is it the medium one... Can you please post a picture of what style you saw and which saks??

I went to Saks in Michigan and they don't have it... =(