Dior Nude COSMETIC BAG??!!?!?

*tempts nat with her box of syrup waffles from amsterdam* just one suitcase maybe hun?! just one.... ;)

omg! this means i must develop a fail-proof distraction method to get my grubby hands on your s&m heels & those gorgeous egypt flowers heels!!! :drool:

Syrup waffles ????:drool: :drool: :drool: *sits on the suitcases and starts munching away*

but seriosuly zero that means we could start shoes fund as well....:yes:

^ hehe, i bought 2 boxes of it at schipol airport just last weekend when i was in amsterdam. now i'm down to half a box left and that's just after one week!

YESSSS M'DEAR! A SHOE FUND WOULD BE FANTASTIC!!! although i think that whilst we're the same shoe size, i've got really wide feet. :sad:

^ hehe, i bought 2 boxes of it at schipol airport just last weekend when i was in amsterdam. now i'm down to half a box left and that's just after one week!

YESSSS M'DEAR! A SHOE FUND WOULD BE FANTASTIC!!! although i think that whilst we're the same shoe size, i've got really wide feet. :sad:

same here ...the only thing im afraid on monday is that i wont be afraid to slip my duck foot into those beautiful narrow dior sandals....:nuts: :s :crybaby: