Dior Necklaces?!

Lexagirl

Jun 29, 2017
Hey all! Do any of you wear Dior necklaces? I'm contemplating buying one but they're so expensive for costume jewelry so I was hoping someone might comment on wear ant tear or longevity. These are the two I'm considering - the J'Adior Necklace ($1500) or the Danseuse Etoile choker ($690)- if you have mod shots please share!

Hey all! Do any of you wear Dior necklaces? I'm contemplating buying one but they're so expensive for costume jewelry so I was hoping someone might comment on wear ant tear or longevity. These are the two I'm considering - the J'Adior Necklace ($1500) or the Danseuse Etoile choker ($690)- if you have mod shots please share!
I find their aged gold jewelry to wear very, very well. It doesn't turn silver over time like from some other brands. It almost looks like the metal beneath is black so if it does wear, it looks more vintage and almost adds to the character of the jewelry.

Their Danseuse Etoile is very popular and that is in shiny gold. Not sure how it wears but a number of people have it on this forum so maybe they can comment on it.

Reactions: andreaea
I’ve purchased a few Kim Jones palladium plated brass rings, necklaces and bracelets and all of them have quickly lost bits of the palladium finish. I’m afraid to wear them anymore for fear of them looking wrecked. They’re adorable but could be better made, even for costume jewelry.