Dior Montaigne in Oblique or Blue grained calfskin

Montaigne 30 in oblique or blue grained calfskin

• Total voters
May 3, 2014
After debating between the Fendi Baguette and Dior saddle, I will go with the Montaigne 30. I feel that it suits me the best. The dior saddle is quite different but somehow I feel like it looks quite big on me.

Question now is do I pick up the oblique or the blue grained calfskin?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

11F83571-A259-49A4-B5DB-9C6C64FF9C7C.png

6181BFAF-708E-40C4-99DB-06852C2A2E91.png

Do you know if this color was even released? I could not find it on the website. I even checked the China’s website but still could not find this color.

I wonder if this is the same color as the denim blue, but just maybe different lightning?

60D26150-2488-4FE6-A03F-02BFAC790BF2.jpeg

Do you know if this color was even released? I could not find it on the website. I even checked the China’s website but still could not find this color.

I wonder if this is the same color as the denim blue, but just maybe different lightning?

View attachment 4818852
That looks like the same denim blue one posted above, but with different lighting as you said. I could be wrong.

Reactions: Cutie_angel8823

View attachment 4818852
I believe this is in the shade “Sky Blue”. I own a lady dior and saddle bag with this shade of blue and I remember when they brought the denim blue shade I found it similar but the sky blue is more of a baby blue and the denim blue is darker. I attached a photo of my sky blue lady dior.

AD58959F-DB3A-48FA-82F8-155F7EF222C9.png

Do you have a picture of the sky blue in saddle

I really like the lighter baby blue but can’t seem to find it on the website or any other website.

I believe this is in the shade “Sky Blue”. I own a lady dior and saddle bag with this shade of blue and I remember when they brought the denim blue shade I found it similar but the sky blue is more of a baby blue and the denim blue is darker. I attached a photo of my sky blue lady dior.

View attachment 4818906

I really like this color. I just asked my SA and she said it is a seasonal color. The only thing she can find in this color would be a mini saddle, but its too small for me.

It it comes in the montaigne 30, it will be perfect.

i have not seen sky blue in person though and not sure if i should pass and wait for sky blue in the future (if it does even get produce again) or just go with the denim blue.

Since you have seen both in person, which color do you prefer?

Hello. Yes here is a photo of my sky blue saddle. Please note that I bought it in early 2019 so they might have discontinued the shade.

View attachment 4819106

Reactions: Hamadaldarwish
I really like this color. I just asked my SA and she said it is a seasonal color. The only thing she can find in this color would be a mini saddle, but its too small for me.

It it comes in the montaigne 30, it will be perfect.

i have not seen sky blue in person though and not sure if i should pass and wait for sky blue in the future (if it does even get produce again) or just go with the denim blue.

Since you have seen both in person, which color do you prefer?
To be honest I prefer the sky blue color just because I am obsessed with baby blue. If there is any way you can find your bag in sky blue or any chance I think it is worth the process. However, the denim one is gorgeous in real life as well and equally elegant. Good luck

Reactions: Cutie_angel8823